Announcement

Collapse

The Infinity Blade Forums Have Moved

We've launched brand new Infinity Blade forums with improved features and revamped layout. We've also included a complete archive of the previous posts. Come check out the new Infinity Blade forums.
See more
See less

What Happened to Beer Drinkers DM Server?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Server no longer shows up in the browser, but I can join it via History even though it has a ping of 9999. Taffy, you out there?

Originally posted by oldkawman1 View Post

Server no longer shows up in the browser, but I can join it via History even though it has a ping of 9999. Taffy, you out there?
    It's me. I can't logon here as Taffy, when they last changed the website I never could log back in, it wouldn't send me a new password.

Hmmmm...it should show up, I just checked and you're right. Maybe that's why attendance has been off the last couple months. This happened a long time ago when we went to the Epic master server and I would just get rid of the mutators at the command line, start the server and then use WebAdmin to add the mutators. But I tried that and it doesn't work. Don't know what's going on.

Anyway, if there was anyone playing I'd keep the server going but nobody plays anymore at all. So, the server is going down on the 29th of this month.

Man it was a blast. Years of fun. I wish it could keep going.

Thanks oldkawman1 for letting me know anyway. It was great fragging with you and everyone else!!

- Taff

Comment

Well, I may keep it up for at least another month. This was probably the reason why people were not playing as much. The problem has been fixed and we are good to go

Comment

Yea, server rank dropped from 10 to 45 quick. I am glad it's back up!

Comment

Originally posted by oldkawman1 View Post
          Yea, server rank dropped from 10 to 45 quick. I am glad it's back up!
          Yeah, it was like someone flipped a switch and the server went completely dead. I always play out of history and would have thought most people did as well.

Anyway, some people started playing on it almost immediately. Hopefully more to come...

Comment

can you help me? I live in Brazil, how do I play the Tournament 3 online? already tried to download a Partch, did the network installation, but how open the game appeared give such a message: this missing steam_api.dll

Comment

Working...
            X