Announcement

Collapse

The Infinity Blade Forums Have Moved

We've launched brand new Infinity Blade forums with improved features and revamped layout. We've also included a complete archive of the previous posts. Come check out the new Infinity Blade forums.
See more
See less

Forum issues

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Forum issues

I can't login with my old ID and when I ask to send a new password it never does. I know it recognizes my email because it wouldn't let me register using it.

This was my only means of communication with players and now I can't get PMs.

Anyone else having issues?

Taffy

It took a while for my password reset to arrive (some time the following day)I assume there will be a lot of reset emails going out, so you will also have to check your provider is not putting them in the spam folder.

Comment

Speaking of resets... Does my account carry over to the new unreal tournament forum? I keep trying to enter in my login info to get the new UT, but it says it doesn't recognize me. And when I create a new user using my username, it says it's already been created. I tried forget password, and I don't get anything. I just realized that a UT4 is coming out! I've been playing since UT99. Played UT2003, 2004 when Flak came on board. She probably doesn't even remember me. Was in the UT3 beta and was a little disappointed in the direction they took and so I finally moved on. But, it looks like it's coming back, and I'm **** excited!!!

Comment

Originally posted by picKLes View Post
        Speaking of resets... Does my account carry over to the new unreal tournament forum? I keep trying to enter in my login info to get the new UT, but it says it doesn't recognize me. And when I create a new user using my username, it says it's already been created. I tried forget password, and I don't get anything. I just realized that a UT4 is coming out! I've been playing since UT99. Played UT2003, 2004 when Flak came on board. She probably doesn't even remember me. Was in the UT3 beta and was a little disappointed in the direction they took and so I finally moved on. But, it looks like it's coming back, and I'm **** excited!!!
        No it doesn't you need to make a new account and it looks like somebody used your username already.

Comment

Working...
        X