Announcement

Collapse

The Infinity Blade Forums Have Moved

We've launched brand new Infinity Blade forums with improved features and revamped layout. We've also included a complete archive of the previous posts. Come check out the new Infinity Blade forums.
See more
See less

TickRate Lag on Decent System

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TickRate Lag on Decent System

Resolved - Delete Requested

Probably an issue between windows 8 & UT3. We have a server that we built with a 16 core cpu & a boat load of ram & UT3 barely makes it flinch. We have 3 UT3, 3 UT2004, & our Teamspeak 3 running on it. A problem I've seen over the years is that UT3 doesn't like to run with direct x11. The game can be glitchy but it does seem to depend on the system. My guess is it has something to do with windows 8. I have 7 on my system & don't have a problem. You want to make sure all that permissions garbage is turned off & the game is running as administrator.

Comment

How Much Bandwidth are they giving you to the VPS?

Comment

Hedsteem built & runs our server. He also does I.T. stuff for a living. He knows what he's talking about.

Comment

Well it all Looks Good to me, I suggest get a copy Of Server, Windows 8 is Junk.

Comment

Try this Company, You can Get Windows Server On the VPS for not that much..I use them for our Website Hosting and Used to Have a Dedicated Box before I built ours...

http://www.servermania.com/vps-hosting-windows.htm

Comment

Working...
            X