Announcement

Collapse

The Infinity Blade Forums Have Moved

We've launched brand new Infinity Blade forums with improved features and revamped layout. We've also included a complete archive of the previous posts. Come check out the new Infinity Blade forums.
See more
See less

Single Player "campaign" Maps

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Maybe I'm a bit of a idiot but it took me a whole minute (and 3/4 spikey death ) to figure where to go..... it was fun anyways so who care .

Comment

LOL Awesome!

Comment

I sent you an updated version bomber

Comment

Sorry for the wait.
          Some stuff from the first test didn't change but :
          the opening is awesome, huge step forward.
          the Easter egg is ..... well ....... funny (thought it was portal easter egg first.....-_-)
          Look a bit better in general & kinda like the end
          Why can't I shoot the bot :snnif: ?

Feel free to ask anything I didn't mention

PS: any chance to have a warfare multi map with custom node ?

Comment

I changed a lot since that version. In the "lab" your objective is to destroy all the computers, & you can kill the medic bot now. The "end" is just the beginning. Changing lots of stuff around & doing a lot of decorating of what I have done now before I continue on. Thanks for the input, it is greatly appreciated! While doing this, I'm getting lots of ideas for some MP maps. TKBS sent me some stuff to check out. I'm thinking about a MP co-op game type that would play similar to this but on a much larger scale. Incorporating teamwork & puzzle elements into a UT3 map would be fun & having all humans on one team working together to complete objectives. It would be more like assault but I prefer assault over all other game types anyways. :P

Comment

Looking forward to this! Thanks for the work.

Comment

Thanks! I'll send you a beta of the next version as well.

Comment

I'm making the "keys" "spawn" in different locations each time you play the map to give it some re-playability & keep it interesting.

Comment

I made a video of what I have so far. Enjoy!

https://youtu.be/PCC8yT7Qre4

Comment

Just Woah !!!! :O
                      Amazing new rooms, better looks & a storyline wich seems "realistic", coherent.
                      Where is (my) the outside part ?
                      Seriously the train part will be awesome (expecting fight on the running train in the video)
                      Good luck for the rest.

Comment

Thanks! Having fighting on the moving train would be cool, but isn't possible, at least in this map. The train is a mover & when you try to run around on it while it's moving makes you fall through it. I do know a way of simulating a moving train & may make a map like UT2004's Convoy. I did make a tribute to Convoy for VCTF that's on Hedsteem's VCTF server. As soon as I get a little further in the map I'll be sending out updates.

Comment

Heading off to my last day of work till Tuesday. I'll have lots of time to make some headway in this map. I'm almost to the point where Reaper emerges from the underground facility & starts the final battle. This part will probably take as long to create as the entire rest of the map. There will be lots of destroyable objects, & some "heavy machinery" involved. Stay tuned!

Comment

I haven't forgotten of given up on this. My mouse was borked & made it impossible to map. I finally got a new one & soon as I'm done with this Halo stuff for Scifi I'll finish this map.

Comment

Interesting I think it would be great party UE3 a player Singler still remember the sweet taste of Unreal 1 (maps of mystery and going single)

Comment

Working...
                              X