• Time
  • Show
Clear All

UE4 now free!!

https://www.unrealengine.com/blog/ue4-is-free

Time to get cranking on UT4!!

Cant wait to see what people make!

Comment

I am sooo happy Downloading now!!!!!!!!!! YAY I luv you EPICGAMES!!!!!!!!!! Must post this picture for old times HAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!
      Click image for larger version

Name:	UnrealRetirement.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	98.3 KB
ID:	3250991

Comment

Originally posted by Bah_Mee View Post
        I am sooo happy Downloading now!!!!!!!!!! YAY I luv you EPICGAMES!!!!!!!!!! Must post this picture for old times HAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!

LOL Bah!

Comment

Originally posted by Bah_Mee View Post
          [ATTACH=CONFIG]17242[/ATTACH]

From hover boards to wheel chairs.

Comment

Comment

The download button is at the top of http://unrealtournament.com. No need for personal info unless you're selling things on the marketplace or selling a game.

Comment

ha ha ha ha ha ha
                Originally posted by geronaho View Post
                From hover boards to wheel chairs.

Comment

Unreal Engine 4 and free!!! You gotta be kidding me...but it's reality! You guys gotta be crazy! This is just sick, but definitely **** awesome! Keep up the good work guys and thank you!

Comment

WOW! This is like Christmas! UE4 comes with the pre-alpha. I downloaded, installed, and in less than 15 minutes was online playing the pre-alpha with other players. This comes with the EPIC launcher, a bunch of maps, characters, and the all the tutorials about the new movement, weapons, and more. The game looks too good for just for a pre-alpha. Based on what I have seen so far, I cannot wait to see the final version.

EPIC is thinking out of the box on this and has come up with a brilliant strategy. The engine is free, no burdensome overhead to worry about for those developing. I think EPIC has just made UE4 the engine of choice.

Comment

Unleash the Kraken! I mean, Vehicles!

Comment

Hello FLAK
                        It says that I am locked out, can you please help with that thanks

Comment

Hi there!

Send an email to accounts@unrealengine.com and they can help.

Thank you!

Comment

Working...
                          X