Announcement

Collapse

The Infinity Blade Forums Have Moved

We've launched brand new Infinity Blade forums with improved features and revamped layout. We've also included a complete archive of the previous posts. Come check out the new Infinity Blade forums.
See more
See less

Need to know if UT3 will run

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If it can run on my 3 year old low end laptop computer, (which I recorded content on top of that), I'm sure it can run on anything decent on the internet now.

Comment

It should run with that cpu

Comment

I built my own and saved about$1000,00.
        But of course it can get expensive if you buy top of the line equipment

Comment

You'd be better off saving your money & buying something worth having. You can get a decent AMD 6 or 8 core processor for around $150 to $200 & a decent motherboard for half of that. I wouldn't bother with that ancient POS. Seriously. Buy a piece at a time & build something worth having.

Comment

It is dated technology, I'm about to ship, roughly, 20 of those systems off to the recyclers for recycling (Work)
            But I plan on keeping one or two of them around as they do serve some purpose.
            Gaming isn't one of them. I'm sure you can get UT3 to run on systems like that but honestly, it's not worth your time.
            If you're really that hard up to play some UT3, send me a PM and I will get your shipping info and send you a motherboard(Asus), CPU(Intel), and memory(Kingston valueram) free of charge, as I said, I'm about to "toss" this stuff out anyways.
            It won't get any better then a core 2 duo. but it's on the same level as what you're shopping for.
            It'll give you a little more time to save money and do as Rumple suggested, grab something worth your time.
            I hear they're making a new UT shhhh, top secret

Comment

We had those Optiplexes at work. They are very cramped, literally desktops. Nice design for what we used them for, but not a gaming rig.

Comment

I used an Optiplex To level my desk once.

Comment

Skippy I sent you a PM.

Comment

I finally gotten some senses and looking into building one myself after carefully observing oldkawman1's comment and the link he/she provided from tomshardware.com. I will make a separate thread about building a pc which I might need some help with.

Comment

Working...
                    X