Hedsteem Greed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    it says like 156mS right now, and goes lower in game, it's no longer reporting the high 200's like it did post GS patch.

also enjoy that titans can dodge.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by rek View Post
    i was having fun in this server, slaying bots, and whatnot, and then, poof, duplicate login detected... sad face...
    3:18 pm PST
    yeah well Rek..Sorry about that stellar 300+ms to your Router. It happens.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Poo pickels!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    i was having fun in this server, slaying bots, and whatnot, and then, poof, duplicate login detected... sad face...
    3:18 pm PST

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Yes NoobSlayer is a special bot, designed to slay noobs. He has slightly different attributes than the other bots. He's usually pretty aggressive. Watch out for Buttface as well. He'll pwn you before you know what hit you!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    rek enjoys this server, beer, and all the funny bot names

also, is n00b Slayer a bot?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I find it fun but I find that the beer burping is irritating there is just way too much of it

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Best greed Server UT3 has ever had...hands down! Thanks a ton Rumple!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    The ping reported in the server browser isn't accurate. The browser shows me 120's usually but when I get on it's 75-ish.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    rek approves of beer! i'll try to check it out some time soon, hopefully this server doesn't have this new unusually high ping i've been seeing to your other servers.

Leave a comment:

• started a topic Hedsteem Greed

Hedsteem Greed

Hello all! I'm here to let you all know about Hedsteem's new greed server. This is a modified version I've created to make greed more fun, & give you a sh*t ton of points in the process!

Stock greed has one MAJOR flaw. If you spend the game defending your goal & never cap skulls you get NO points! That sucks bologna balls! Not any more!

With Hedsteem's greed you not only get points for kills, you get bonus points for killing players carrying skulls... only they're not skulls anymore, they're Coors beer bottles!

Here's the breakdown.

Kill a player with 10-19 beers = 20 points

Kill a player with 20-29 beers = 40 points

Kill a player with 30-39 beers = 60 points

Kill a player with 40-99 beers = 100 points

Kill a player with 100 or more beers = 500 points

So you can see by this screenshot that it's possible to get a MASSIVE score for kills.

Here are a couple other screenshots as well!

You'll find Hedsteem Greed under the regular greed game type in your browser! We'll see you there! Frag on!
Working...
X