Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

so is the patch updated and i have too install it again ??

Comment

If you are running a server, Yes. you need to update to have 3810 engine version for servers. If not, the first released patch is ok.

Comment

Hi everyone.

I had to join this discussion... because I could help in several ways, too.

1. I can host files (server is located in Germany at Hetzner)
        2. I run 4 UT3 servers (on same machine, Debian 6 x64) and one UT2004 server
        3. I also run a redirect
        4. I am preparing a UT3 Map download site (over 200 Maps yet)
        (5. I am web developer, HTML/CSS/jQuery/ZURB Foundation)

If any help is wanted, just let me know... can't wait to get my servers patched!

Regards,

Michael

Comment

Originally posted by mic@schranz View Post
          Hi everyone.

I had to join this discussion... because I could help in several ways, too.

1. I can host files (server is located in Germany at Hetzner)
          2. I run 4 UT3 servers (on same machine, Debian 6 x64) and one UT2004 server
          3. I also run a redirect
          4. I am preparing a UT3 Map download site (over 200 Maps yet)
          (5. I am web developer, HTML/CSS/jQuery/ZURB Foundation)

If any help is wanted, just let me know... can't wait to get my servers patched!

Regards,

Michael
          Thank you for offering to help! I just posted up the bin file for Linux if you would like to go ahead and patch your servers.

Comment

Originally posted by Zeytun View Post
            If you are running a server, Yes. you need to update to have 3810 engine version for servers. If not, the first released patch is ok.
            THX was worried i have too download again

Comment

Hello epic forum, iskadogZ here.

I have read in another forum thelastteam.com about the patch for masterserver. I use CD-Rom, and a guy called Necroslut has had problems after he installed the new patch. Heres what he wrote:

''I just tried to install the new patch, but have problems

I replace the old UT3.exe with the new one in the Binaries folder, but when I open it I am getting...

Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Error

Runtime Error!

Program: C:\Program Files (x86)\Unreal Tournament 3\Binaries\UT3.exe

This application has requested the Runtime to terminate it in an unusual way.

Please contact the application's support teams for more information.

...and then the game crashes.

Any ideas? I installed the game via CD-ROM.''

As i told i also use CD-Rom and i would like to ask, do you have any idea why he get this error?

Comment

Originally posted by iskadogZ|Hero_raIS View Post
                Hello epic forum, iskadogZ here.

I have read in another forum thelastteam.com about the patch for masterserver. I use CD-Rom, and a guy called Necroslut has had problems after he installed the new patch. Heres what he wrote:

''I just tried to install the new patch, but have problems

I replace the old UT3.exe with the new one in the Binaries folder, but when I open it I am getting...

Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Error

Runtime Error!

Program: C:\Program Files (x86)\Unreal Tournament 3\Binaries\UT3.exe

This application has requested the Runtime to terminate it in an unusual way.

Please contact the application's support teams for more information.

...and then the game crashes.

Any ideas? I installed the game via CD-ROM.''

As i told i also use CD-Rom and i would like to ask, do you have any idea why he get this error?
                He needs to be patched up to UT3 2.1, before applying the fix - has he done this?

Comment

I guess he do, what else should he use? The 2.1 have i been told you must have to play on servers, he wrote this now..

''Everything is installed on the same local disc, there are 2 \Binaries\ folders in 2 different locations on C:\ but there is only one location for UT3.exe

C:\Users\...\My Documents\My Games\Unreal Tournament 3\Binaries\ (Folder is empty)

C:\Program Files (x86)\Unreal Tournament 3\Binaries\ (Folder contains existing UT3.exe)''

Comment

He will need to place it in the second option you listed. He will need to replace the one that is already there.

Comment

Then he get the error (read 4 comments up) and you will see what i mean. Trust me he has tried, but got the error..

Comment

I have uploaded all 3 patches to my downloading system... if anybody is interested he can use

http://cl1k.de/ut3/patches/index.html

Sorry for tracking the downloads!
                        This is a 2 year old download system I am using on my servers. Just want to let you know!

If you got any questions please contact me.

Michael

Oh by the way, download server location is Germany!

Comment

RattleSN4K3 > What about the Non-Admin-Not-Listing-All-servers bug?
                          zero server listing in the patch ...

Comment

He must make sure he is fully patched up. 2.1 is not required for all servers so just because he can play on servers doesn't necessarily mean he is patched through Titan. The patches would not have been included on the install disc so he would have had to grab them separately.

Comment

I apology alot, NecroSlut found out she used patch 2.0 -_-''
                              She will now go download patch 2.1 and then the new patch

Im really sorry

Comment

Hehe.

Originally posted by joeaccord View Post
                                RattleSN4K3 > What about the Non-Admin-Not-Listing-All-servers bug?
                                zero server listing in the patch ...
                                That's temporary. I guess.

Comment

Working...
                                X