Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Does anybody else have thier servers on the new system besides the 1 Wrfare?? There are No servers listed on any other game type.

Comment

Patched clients won't see non-patched servers. Non-patched won't see patched-servers. Patched clients will only see patched servers.

Originally posted by RattleSN4K3 View Post
      http://gstadmin.gamespy.net/masterse...gamename=ut3pc
      (this is the official gamespy master list for UT3 on PC)
      This is the list for the non-patched servers. You can always connect to a server with the IP address no matter if the server is patched or not.

Comment

Thats Not what I asked...Im asking if Any other Server Admins Have Patched their servers yet.

Comment

None that I know of. We will be working to get a few others patched later today. Did you recreate the exact same username and password in game for the new master server as you had before Hedsteem?

Comment

No all new Ones..and I verified Each and everyone by logging in using thew new client. I have Made No changes to my server setup other than the new usernames and passwords and replaced the Old ut3.exe with the new one...And My servers will not show up..Im reverting back to GS cause it works.

Comment

Well I hate to ask but if you created new usernames and passwords, did you transfer that info to the command lines?

Comment

Originally posted by Bubbaxm2 View Post
                Well I hate to ask but if you created new usernames and passwords, did you transfer that info to the command lines?
                Yes sir I did and verified each one....They work flawlessly with the old system.

I sent my logs to Shambler and it is Connecting to the New system, But Its simply not showing up...

EDIT: Just Made a New Account again, Same Deal.

Comment

Any news for us PS3 players? Unfortunately we can't just replace an .exe (or any file for that matter) so we'll need an official patch or some kind of a mutator. Also, some of us run dedicated servers hosted on PCs which will require a special build of the .exe. We may need to coordinate the change with the hosting company as well. Thanks...

Comment

I ran a new test server which is still running to show patch works. Basically, the ut3.exe was overwritten by new one, then I just had to create a new username and password (identical to one I had on gamespy for server), and everything else was same as before.

Comment

Originally posted by Taffy View Post
                      Is there a separate server version?

The current one will work taffy, but we are looking to get up the 3810 version which will include the exploit patch. I have spoken with John at NFO and he is ready whenever we are to make the switch.

Comment

Thats Exactly what I did except i went ahead made new profiles for the servers, Which again I checked rechecked and checked again..I can login fine with the client using any one of my new profiles i created for the server

Comment

Originally posted by Hedsteem View Post
                          Thats Exactly what I did except i went ahead made new profiles for the servers, Which again I checked rechecked and checked again..I can login fine with the client using any one of my new profiles i created for the server
                          PM me your command line and remove username/password

Comment

I'm just curious...
                            Who's in charge of doing the official work? Zeytun, Shambler, Bubbaxm2, ...

Comment

I'm just curious...
                              Not me for sure.

Comment

I'm just curious...
                                Not sure what you are trying to accomplish with this question? But if it makes you feel better it is not me either. Just a few of us doing what UT is known for, trying to help make community better.

Comment

Working...
                                X