Announcement

Collapse

The Infinity Blade Forums Have Moved

We've launched brand new Infinity Blade forums with improved features and revamped layout. We've also included a complete archive of the previous posts. Come check out the new Infinity Blade forums.
See more
See less

Gamespy Patch Info

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Been getting the duplicate logon error again-- twice in two nights.

Comment

Like month ago i formated my pc, i decided to reinstall UT3 again, I can see servers and pings normally, my account logs in with no problem. But each time i try to join server it says Connecting and screen blocks, later connection failed after 20-30 sec.
      Everything was working fine before i formated my pc. All my other games work without problem.

I got the game over steam. I tried to play offline it works. But each server i try to connect it says connection fail.
      Do I need to install the patch, cause i didn't do anything except install the game and I can see pings and everything in server browser.
      My game account is: Lukonja same as Steam

Comment

So you replaced the old executable with the new one (or installed the GameSpy patch)? What servers? You might be banned from these servers. If the "Connecting.." dialog hangs, it's generally an indication of an unreacheable destination (when the game of the server is not running for example). Ping is just the host machine not the game. A IP can be pinged but when the game is not running, you won't be able to connect.

Comment

Originally posted by RattleSN4K3 View Post
          So you replaced the old executable with the new one (or installed the GameSpy patch)? What servers? You might be banned from these servers. If the "Connecting.." dialog hangs, it's generally an indication of an unreacheable destination (when the game of the server is not running for example). Ping is just the host machine not the game. A IP can be pinged but when the game is not running, you won't be able to connect.
          Today I installd steam patch from this thread and I can only join servers that are not engine 3815, all the rest work. When i try to join server 3815 engine Just says connecting its not even trying to download server files and then connection failed.

Comment

The last engine update was 3810 AFAIK (and 3809 for windows; or other way around). It could be the server.

Comment

Weird, i can see people playing on it. Hmm... i will just play other servers then i guess.

Comment

Is it on The Last servers (T.L.G.S.E)?

Comment

Originally posted by tarnationsauce2 View Post
                  Is it on The Last servers (T.L.G.S.E)?
                  No its european server- UT3 SERVER PRO ,vehicle CTF ip is: 94.23.167.108:7777

I could play before on this server, I don't know why I can't anymore.

Comment

"No", it's a yes
                    http://www.gametracker.com/server_in....167.108:7777/

If you're able to connect to other servers (and even login into your account), you might have been banned there. Try to get in contact with the server admins over there:
                    http://www.thelastgames.net/

Comment

Originally posted by bass3 View Post
                      No its european server- UT3 SERVER PRO ,vehicle CTF ip is: 94.23.167.108:7777

I could play before on this server, I don't know why I can't anymore.
                      I am an admin on those servers, there is a new version of the UT3x mutator that has a bug and won't let some people connect.
                      They are working on a fix or may revert to the old version of UT3x.

Some people have had luck with manually installing the UT3x mutator. You can download it if you register on the forum (http://thelastgames.net) and go to Downloads section. Then download any current Demo that will also have all needed mutators (including the most recent UT3x.u) in the .zip file.

Comment

Originally posted by tarnationsauce2 View Post
                        I am an admin on those servers, there is a new version of the UT3x mutator that has a bug and won't let some people connect.
                        They are working on a fix or may revert to the old version of UT3x.

Some people have had luck with manually installing the UT3x mutator. You can download it if you register on the forum (http://thelastgames.net) and go to Downloads section. Then download any current Demo that will also have all needed mutators (including the most recent UT3x.u) in the .zip file.
                        Wow, thank you !

Comment

Pacht too good !!

But some servers'm still having problems connecting to my favorites list !!

Message "You're not allowed to play in this server for UT3 which is not a player steam"

Comment

That is a known bug that can be worked around by launching the game from outside of steam.

Comment

Got several duplicate logins 10/1/14 for 3 different people from 3 different parts of the country between 8 & 9 pm est.

Comment

Maybe this should be called required patch to play online?

Comment

Working...
                                X