Announcement

Collapse

The Infinity Blade Forums Have Moved

We've launched brand new Infinity Blade forums with improved features and revamped layout. We've also included a complete archive of the previous posts. Come check out the new Infinity Blade forums.
See more
See less

Gamespy Patch Info

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow.

These are all people volunteering their time to get this going. Please be considerate.

Comment

Originally posted by Flak View Post
      Wow.

These are all people volunteering their time to get this going. Please be considerate.
      Sorry, I guess since it took me 30 secs to get mine fixed I have too much time on my hands.

Comment

Originally posted by Hedsteem View Post
        Sorry, I guess since it took me 30 secs to get mine fixed I have too much time on my hands.
        So let us know this 30 second fix?

I can't tell if players are raging from my headshots or just getting kicked from the patch. o.O

Comment

The servers are all running fine and a fix for the duplicate log in is in the works. We just need to figure out the issue with the steam version connecting to certain servers now.

Comment

I have now had help to download that new UT3.exe from rattle and raptor... Everything was placed correctly and so on. But then i try create a new nickname it say ''The online service is currently unavaible, please try again later'' i have waited days now since rattle helped me (not fixed) then today raptor try help me. Still the same **** ''Online service is unavaible'' error thing..

Any ideas for an solution?

Comment

Do you have a firewall or anti-virus running when you try to log in? If so shut that **** off. Sounds like something is blocking you from connecting. Don't say well I used to play blah blah, just try disabling them & let us know if it worked.

Comment

I disabled all (windows firewall, comodo antivirus, and malwarebytes) Still same thing Sir

Edit: when i open ut3.exe it just be black screenm wont load or anything, i cant close (with ctrl,alt,del)

Comment

So, I take it that GS is finally down as of today?

Comment

Are you launching through steam? You don't need steam to play. Go to C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Unreal Tournament 3\Binaries folder & make a shortcut of UT3.exe on your desktop. Close out steam & try launching UT & see what happens.
                    Edit: You MUST be running patch 5. Make sure your game version in the top left corner of the main menu says version 2.1

Comment

Duplicate login at 8:38 Central time. I was in Greed 1. That got emptied, but all servers might have been hit as well given the emptiness of the server browser after I reconnected.

Comment

Originally posted by Rumplehedskin View Post
                        Are you launching through steam? You don't need steam to play. Go to C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Unreal Tournament 3\Binaries folder & make a shortcut of UT3.exe on your desktop. Close out steam & try launching UT & see what happens.
                        Edit: You MUST be running patch 5. Make sure your game version in the top left corner of the main menu says version 2.1
                        I use cd-rom and i have titan pack + patch 5 (2.1)

Note: I think to re-install my UT3 and see if that help (by download all again)
                        -when i uinstall UT3 will the GS_UT3.exe also be uinstalled?

Comment

Originally posted by FunTimez View Post
                          Duplicate login at 8:38 Central time. I was in Greed 1. That got emptied, but all servers might have been hit as well given the emptiness of the server browser after I reconnected.
                          All Hedsteem players got the boot too, same time.

Comment

Uninstall the game. Reinstall, patch 5, then titan pack, then new patch. Run your game.

Comment

Considering this is a nearly a seven year old game we should be thankful for anyone who's trying to keep it running.

Comment

Originally posted by [S]JZL View Post
                                Considering this is a nearly a seven year old game we should be thankful for anyone who's trying to keep it running.
                                yep+7 char

Comment

Working...
                                X