Announcement

Collapse

The Infinity Blade Forums Have Moved

We've launched brand new Infinity Blade forums with improved features and revamped layout. We've also included a complete archive of the previous posts. Come check out the new Infinity Blade forums.
See more
See less

Gamespy Patch Info

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am sure there is something in place but with the current fixes that are being implemented I personally can't tell if it is down or just being worked on.

Comment

Originally posted by Rumplehedskin View Post
      10:25am central, Unable to log in. Shambler tell Flak not to shut her pc down at night please! We need it to log in!
      PC? *cough*Raspberry-Pi*cough*

Comment

It would be nice if they let someone know when they were going to do maintenance.

Comment

I suspect that the people having duplicate login problems have some sort of network issue. Our players as far as I know, haven't had this issue at all.
          In general I agree that dupe logins are *usually* on the user end. But like Taffy said, I cant remember the last dupe login I had before the patch.

Comment

I cannot remember how long since I got a dupe login until this past week. Now for the last week it's several times each night I play.

Comment

It is being worked on guys. Not much more I can say, I understand the frustration but it will get sorted out.

Comment

6:30pm Central, my first duplicate login in years! Please fix this asap! This is EXACTLY what killed this game in the first place!

Comment

As Bubba said, it's being worked on.

Comment

6:30pm Central, my first duplicate login in years! Please fix this asap! This is EXACTLY what killed this game in the first place!
                    I just had a duplicate log in and I was not even playing the game! LULULLULUL

It has been said, time heals all wounds. I do not agree. end quote

Comment

Geronaho, once agin thank you for your colorful commentary. The value you have added is unmeasurable and we appreciate it.

Comment

I think I speak for most all of us when I say thanks for ensuring we have a place to play when GS goes down.

These bugs are a little annoying but I still think everyone very much appreciates the effort

Comment

Originally posted by Taffy View Post
                          I think I speak for most all of us when I say thanks for ensuring we have a place to play when GS goes down.

These bugs are a little annoying but I still think everyone very much appreciates the effort
                          I absolutely agree with this. At least in my case, I report the bugs to be fixed, it's not the complain. Even in my small scripts there are always several bugs.

Comment

Enough of this gibber gash.....some of us want to play Warfare and Greed....on the patch for ffs on the EPIC server! Someone with some large hanging fruits down below please tell me this will happen.

Comment

Originally posted by holesing View Post
                              Enough of this gibber gash.....some of us want to play Warfare and Greed....on the patch for ffs on the EPIC server! Someone with some large hanging fruits down below please tell me this will happen.
                              We'd love to have it working right now, but unfortunately there is a lot of testing to do. I can promise you it is being worked on and we'll have it up as soon as possible.

Sorry for the troubles!

Comment

Originally posted by Flak View Post
                                We'd love to have it working right now, but unfortunately there is a lot of testing to do. I can promise you it is being worked on and we'll have it up as soon as possible.

Sorry for the troubles!
                                Woot I love EPIC servers! LOL

Comment

Working...
                                X