Announcement

Collapse

The Infinity Blade Forums Have Moved

We've launched brand new Infinity Blade forums with improved features and revamped layout. We've also included a complete archive of the previous posts. Come check out the new Infinity Blade forums.
See more
See less

Gamespy Patch Info

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is the Epic MasterServer offline for update?

Comment

Patched. Failed logins for the last 30 minutes or so: "The online service is currently unavailable. Please wait and try reconnecting again." Receiving RST, ACK response upon initial SYN connection attempt from 199.255.40.175 (ut3master1.epicgames.com).

Comment

Broke is Broke is Broke.

Comment

10:25am central, Unable to log in. Shambler tell Flak not to shut her pc down at night please! We need it to log in!

Comment

11:42am central, pm's sent to both Shambler & Bubba with no response yet. Server still down or whatever. No one can log in.

Comment

12:45pm Est Still nothing, Im starting to Miss Gamespy.

Comment

Just reinstalled Patch 5 & now I can log in. It's a sad day when you depend on gamespy & it actually works.

Comment

Checking into it guys.

Comment

Tanks Bubba

Comment

Master server is back up but I've had 5 Dupe logins in the last 24 hrs, including one thet happened 30 seconds after launching UT3...

Comment

I suspect that the people having duplicate login problems have some sort of network issue. Our players as far as I know, haven't had this issue at all.

Comment

10 players on Beer Drinkers last night around 10:00 est...all 10 got kicked including me and I can't even remember last time I've had a duplicated login.

Not using wireless using cable and have a very solid connection.

Comment

It's back up guys as Xeanderthal noted, hopefully the next round of fixes and changes to the master server will fix the dup logins.

Comment

Thanks Man..Do you guys have ANY monitoring that tells you when Its down?? If not you need to get some

Comment

Yeah, you guys lol. Unfortunately I worked the overnight shift last night so I was asleep when this all happened. Us old people need our sleep!

Comment

Working...
                                X