Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Installed last night. Haven't tried to join any servers yet; we'll see.

Comment

When is Steam going to update UT3? Been waiting for about a week now.

Comment

Don't know an exact time but it shouldn't be to much longer. The list of servers that have updated is growing quickly so we are getting close. If you would like you can use the patch that is listed in the first post and update it manually if you want a head start tough.

Comment

I installed the file. I did not need to re-enter the key. I was able to create my player name. I was able to join beer drinkers and Epic #2 and #3 Warfare via both favorites and history, although everything had a ping of 9999 in the browser Not many servers show up under servers yet. None of the ones I joined were there yet. Hopefully, everyone will be back after a couple days.

Comment

Yay!
            Installed, gave it a try online, worked like a breeze. Didn't have to input key either - and now I can finally use Sly. as an ingame name (before it was taken thanks to Gamespy's huge service..).
            Of course, many servers didn't seem to have used the patch yet, but I'm looking forward to when "everything is fixed".

Comment

Originally posted by Sly. View Post
              Yay!
              Installed, gave it a try online, worked like a breeze. Didn't have to input key either - and now I can finally use Sly. as an ingame name (before it was taken thanks to Gamespy's huge service..).
              Of course, many servers didn't seem to have used the patch yet, but I'm looking forward to when "everything is fixed".
              I kept to my same GameSpy name so GameTracker would know it was me.

Comment

Official Epic Greed and VCTF have been updated. War servers will be done Sunday afternoon.

Comment

Originally posted by WishfulThinking View Post
                  I kept to my same GameSpy name so GameTracker would know it was me.
                  That also helps you to keep same settings and keybindings you previously had.

Comment

Originally posted by Bubbaxm2 View Post
                    Official Epic Greed and VCTF have been updated. War servers will be done Sunday afternoon.
                    That's great, I've notified a few people including an ISP of the update, still waiting for them to do something :P.

Originally posted by Zeytun View Post
                    That also helps you to keep same settings and keybindings you previously had.
                    I didn't know that, but yes very handy indeed.

Comment

Originally posted by Bubbaxm2 View Post
                      Thanks! In RE Official Epic Greed 1 should it be showing in the in-game server browser?

Edit > NM It just popped in after a couple of log-outs and log-ins, showing ping and all. Yay!

Comment

gamespy still up how come

Comment

It'll go, don't worry :P.

Comment

ut3-bin for Linux does not work for me...

~/ut3-server/Binaries$ ./ut3-bin
                            Segmentation fault

Original does work!

Comment

I am no pro with Linux mic@, but I am told you must check the attributes when executing the file. Maybe others that have successfully patched a Linux server and have more experience with Linux could chime in.

Comment

Official epic warfares patched!

Comment

Working...
                                X