Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Gamespy Patch Info

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    I already did it ^^. If it's tinier, you wouldn'd be able to read it.

    Comment


      Now everyone every where has 1000 Elo rating!

      Comment


        Originally posted by Zeytun View Post
        Now everyone every where has 1000 Elo rating!
        Gotta think positive, for some that is an improvement.

        Comment


          Originally posted by Hitpointgamer View Post
          Did a try with the new patch and it seems to me that "Friend request" is broken. Both me and the other player both uses the new patch, in addition the server we played on was on the new patch as well. Its impossible to do a user error here, right? :-)
          Not to be fixed. You will have no friends in UT3 via gamespy replacement. I suggest joining a Steam or Xfire group.

          Gametracker is also useful for finding players and games. Heres the query for all official Epic servers:
          http://www.gametracker.com/search/ut3/?query=epic&=GO

          Comment


            I don't know all. I have had no problems joining servers like many others have said or freezing. Just random patchlag aka adminlag aka out of sniper ammo.

            Comment


              Originally posted by xeanderthal View Post
              Not to be fixed. You will have no friends in UT3 via gamespy replacement.
              Click image for larger version

Name:	UT3Friends.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	49.9 KB
ID:	3250814

              sniff sniff I love you guys.

              Comment


                I, um, would rather first see the kidnapped schoolchildren brought back first …

                … but my UT3 friends right after that!

                Comment


                  Originally posted by Veggie_D View Post
                  … but my UT3 friends right after that!
                  I would rather lose friends list/fav servers/server history in exchange for player statistics. I know people with 200,000+ frags, all but a memory now... and screenshots

                  Comment


                    I made sure to screenshot my second place standing on DFB's custom server stats.

                    Comment


                      Originally posted by Bubbaxm2 View Post
                      I made sure to screenshot my second place standing on DFB's custom server stats.
                      I just downloaded dfb dump stats, to havesome kind of evidence, for when ppl start bragging that they had lots of frags and score before gamespy goes dark.

                      Comment


                        I have never been very big on stats. The fact that I know pretty much everyone in the top 30 is better than me just says that I am not good, the stats are wrong lol.

                        Comment


                          Originally posted by Bubbaxm2 View Post
                          I have never been very big on stats. The fact that I know pretty much everyone in the top 30 is better than me just says that I am not good, the stats are wrong lol.
                          You can simply it, whoever is better than you is a cheater! the ones below you are noobs. )

                          Comment


                            Originally posted by Zeytun View Post
                            You can simply it, whoever is better than you is a cheater! the ones below you are noobs. )
                            LOL Just like I do when I get frustrated by you repeatedly sniping my head off Zeytoon. The one stat I actually track is a combo I made up - Redeemers denied per # of games.

                            Comment


                              Originally posted by geronaho View Post
                              I don't know all. I have had no problems joining servers like many others have said or freezing. Just random patchlag aka adminlag aka out of sniper ammo.
                              For what it is worth I was able to get on Greed 1 last night. Sort of assuming that crash when connecting, although having only occurred with new patch, were partly caused by other factors. Will keep testing.

                              Correction. Was not crashing but failing to connect... only with Official Greed 1

                              Comment


                                I have tested the Linux patch but got a Segmentation fault.

                                crash.log did not show anything useful, will investigate...

                                My machine is Debian 6 x64.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X