Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WANTED!!! CTF Players to join PUG on Sunday nights... All skill levels welcome..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WANTED!!! CTF Players to join PUG on Sunday nights... All skill levels welcome..

Ladies & Gentlemen,

UT3 CTF is still alive and we have a CTF & BTA Pick Up Game (PUG) every Sunday night at around 6 PM PST / 9 PM EST.

Details below:

Galaxy Dallas Server = IP 74.91.120.136
    TeamSpeak = ts6.gamespeak.com:9117

6 PM PST - PACIFIC TIME / 9 PM EST - EASTERN TIME

Please use STEAM to contact us: IM "emc_clark", "NVZ" or "Wizd3m" via STEAM for more information.

Also be sure to join the STEAM Group "Galaxypugs" for group/player details. Many of the guys that play are very good. So come to have fun, contribute, learn CTF or just spectate the best Game type ever made, IMO. ;-)

Sounds like fun! I'll be there.

Comment

Originally posted by BigGeorge22 View Post
      Ladies & Gentlemen,

UT3 CTF is still alive and we have a CTF & BTA Pick Up Game (PUG) every Sunday night at around 6 PM PST / 9 PM EST.

Details below:

Galaxy Dallas Server = IP 74.91.120.136
      TeamSpeak = ts6.gamespeak.com:9117

Please use STEAM to contact us: IM "emc_clark", "NVZ" or "Wizd3m" via STEAM for more information.

Also be sure to join the STEAM Group "Galaxypugs" for group/player details. Many of the guys that play are very good. So come to have fun, contribute, learn CTF or just spectate the best Game type ever made, IMO. ;-)

Great, but i thought we played at voids?

Comment

Should be a fun evening :}

Comment

You will be welcome, see you tonight... And every Sunday!

Comment

We are playing CTF at Galaxy Dallas for now.

We also have a CTF {TMF} DEAD GAMERZ server in Chicago if needed. Friend us on STEAM to see if we changed servers.

But for now it's Galaxy Dallas for CTF and Galaxy VOID to BTA.

Comment

Well we had a very good PUG tonight with 10 CTF players and a full server with Spectators too! Thanks to everyone for playing.

We will have a CTF PUG every Sunday at 6 PM PST. So please do join us. Servers might change so do stay tuned...

Join STEAM Galaxypugs group so we can find you...

Comment

I <3 CTF!!!! I will try my best to be here most the times this is up, Thank you wunder for your support and thank you guys for your awesome servers!!! much appreciated!

Bah_Mee

Comment

Yes it is. Join us on STEAM at Galaxypugs and friend me on STEAM "emc_clark". We had a full house last night with 10 players on the server and 2 spectators. It was fun. Teams were a little unbalanced at times but we swapped players around to be sure everyone had fun. There will be 2 CTF servers for us to use. One in Dallas and one in Chicago.

We will play CTF PUGS every Sunday night at 6 PM PST / 9 PM EST on either of these servers listed below.

208.100.62.50 for Chicago

or

74.91.121.109 in Dallas

Comment

Will there be more than 7 players?

o.O

Comment

Originally posted by BigGeorge22 View Post

Teams were a little unbalanced at times but we swapped players around to be sure everyone had fun
                      I had a ton of fun! My apologies for tipping the balance! Hence spectating so often
                      But I will be there next Sunday, it sure was nice to get back to the roots of UT.

Comment

Most times we have at least 6 peeps but last week we had 10, a full house. So you never who will show up. But it's FIRST COME FIRST PLAY...
                        Please join us and spread the word to any CTF players you know. CTF PUG every Sunday night...

NEXT CTF PUG!!!!!!

Sunday, April 6th at 6 PM PST - 9 PM EST - Server IP = 208.100.62.50
                        TeamSpeak --- ts6.gamespeak.com:9117

Comment

CTF PU Game this Sunday – 6 PM PST on either {TMF}Gamerz or Galaxy Dallas server. Join us, just look for us on line.

Teamspeak ts6.gamespeak.com:9117

Comment

Working...
                          X