UT 2003 voice commands

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

UT 2003 voice commands

I have the old UT 2003 and I accidentally changed my left mouse button from fire to a voice command. How do I fix this?

just yell "Fire" into your mic when you want to shoot

Comment

Ut2003

Originally posted by Veggie_D View Post
      just yell "Fire" into your mic when you want to shoot
      Hey Veggie_D thanks man, for assisting me on that. I will try that. Also i went to the controls and saw where my regular fire control had been changed to the joystick, so I changed it back to my left mouse key.
      What are your thoughts on the UT 3? Does it come in a version for PCS? Thanks again man.

Shooter

Comment

UT3 is also available for PC - and to be honest, it's best to buy it either for PC or PS3 as those two versions allow for custom maps, mutators and mods. It's a good game actually, especially once you have some great custom maps installed.

Comment

Originally posted by Sly. View Post
          UT3 is also available for PC - and to be honest, it's best to buy it either for PC or PS3 as those two versions allow for custom maps, mutators and mods. It's a good game actually, especially once you have some great custom maps installed.
          Hey Sly,

Thanks for that. However I do not own a PS or PS3. What about XBOX? I dont have one of those but is the XBOX better than the PS3 as playing stations?

Comment

Working...
          X