Duplicate login detected: connection to server was lost

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    A wise player named wunderbar once got that all the time but not sure what he did to fix it. Maybe he will stop by.

o e o e o

Leave a comment:

• replied
    [UPDATE]

Every month or so I try to play a little bit, but I'm still consistently getting this error after minutes. At this point, I've run out of ideas. Is it only me? How can you guys play if not?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by RattleSN4K3 View Post
    Run UT3 with admin run, just one random thought.
    (there is some technical background info involved why this may be the problem)
    Thank you for the hint, but it didn't help I still get disconnected every few minutes.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Run UT3 with admin run, just one random thought.
    (there is some technical background info involved why this may be the problem)

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I'm getting this problem once again after few months. Unfortunately, playing with router settings doesn't seem to help this time. As for everything else, the router and the internet connection works just fine. What now?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I had this with some regularity last year until the cable co. replaced the line going out from the house (with a conduit). The signal was weak.

For some reason, this is beginning to happen almost every GD night now. Looking at the status page for my Motorola router, the signal seems fine. This is driving me crazy. It happens when you briefly lose signal. When I drop it, the signal reconnects almost immediately, but it may be 20 minutes or more before the mother-effin Epic server realizes I'm not on there anymore.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Thank you guys, you were right. After some testing I found out there was a DHCP faulty setting in my router configuration. See you in game!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I used to have the problem when my internet connection was suspect. After calling the DSL provider several times they finally sent someone out and fixed some bad wiring. The problem went away immediately. I can only guess, but I suspect there is a temporary connection loss (several packets lost over 100 miliseconds), then your modem reconnects, at which point the server tosses you for already being connected.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    That usually means you're not making the connection properly to the authentication server. Restarting the game should clear it up. That's what Flak(admin) said to me

btw welcome to the forum

Leave a comment:

• Duplicate login detected: connection to server was lost

Hi everybody, it looks like this old error is popping up again, at least for me.

I can play for 3-4-5 minutes max, and then I'm disconnected back to the home screen with this error message.

I'm pretty sure my key wasn't stolen: well, technically you can never be, but at least I didn't share it with anyone, nor connect to any "zOMG NO CD KEY" server.

Am I the only one having this problem? Possible solutions? Buy another copy of the game? I also tried registering a new account in-game but it didn't help.
Working...
X