Bonescraper Spammage Part 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bonescraper Spammage Part 1

I made a video composed of frags from February, March, and April (Bonescraper DM only). I used like 25 demos (took nearly a week). I'll make another one for May up until now (will be better!).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uNwl44VsOXU (watch in 1080p)

Originally posted by enoch84 View Post
    I made a video composed of frags from February, March, and April (Bonescraper DM only). I used like 25 demos (took nearly a week). I'll make another one for May up until now (will be better!).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uNwl44VsOXU (watch in 1080p)
    Wait, what app makes the cross-hairs turn Red from White while something is in the cross-hair, and why is it doin that?

Comment

Who what? I customized my cross hair in utcomp. I think the cross hair changes to red when you hit someone. And that cross hair is prob too big, as I was thinking today when I played.

Comment

The latest version of utcomp? Could you elaborate a little more, and explain the 2 layers? Thanks. I dont' use utcomp much cept for color so I can see people, and recently i added hit sounds but other than that, that's it.

Comment

Cool. Looked like it lit up red when someone was in the cross-hairs.

Comment

Originally posted by UTPlayer529th View Post
            Cool. Looked like it lit up red when someone was in the cross-hairs.
            That's called a trigger bot, and it's a cheat. I think it's like enoch said, it turns color after you hit the target.

Like the music. I saw zombie in Pensacola Florida back in the 90's. Favorite song is El Phantasmo and the Chicken Run Blast O-rama :P

Comment

maybe I'll put that song in the next one ;D

Comment

Originally posted by Taffy View Post
                That's called a trigger bot, and it's a cheat. I think it's like enoch said, it turns color after you hit the target.

Like the music. I saw zombie in Pensacola Florida back in the 90's. Favorite song is El Phantasmo and the Chicken Run Blast O-rama :P
                Could you clarify that on the trigger bot? Is it in UTComp or is it a separate entity?

Comment

A trigger bot highly illuminates the cross-hair when it is placed over a target prior to the fire button being depressed.

UTcomp does not have a trigger bot because it is highly illuminated only after a shot has connected with it's target. In UTcomp, it just confirms the hit-sound with a graphic feature.

Comment

The red crosshair hit indication is a stock feature.

Comment

Originally posted by UTPlayer529th View Post
                      The latest version of utcomp? Could you elaborate a little more, and explain the 2 layers? Thanks. I dont' use utcomp much cept for color so I can see people, and recently i added hit sounds but other than that, that's it.
                      It says UTCompIII V4 beta2. On the right side of the utcomp menu it says "crosshairs." Just play around with that. There's also a tick box for "play own footsteps" in the sounds menu. I would uncheck that.

Comment

Originally posted by RattleSN4K3 View Post
                        The red crosshair hit indication is a stock feature.
                        Would've never guessed

Comment

No frags from our duels

Comment

Originally posted by Legionz View Post
                            No frags from our duels
                            Sorry, I was trying to limit it to deathmatch so I could finish before I died ;] I so wish Rypelcam had a rewind feature.

Comment

Still can't sit down after last night Angry... Don't know how you do it.

Comment

Working...
                              X