MLP X UT 3 fan fiction (A little joke fic I made) and other things

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MLP X UT 3 fan fiction (A little joke fic I made) and other things

I really don't know if this is the proper place to post this, but I'd like to share this if there happen to be any MLP fans out there in this community. I took two worlds that I desperately love and mashed them together in a little story I made. Nothing fancy about the plot, but I had a good time making it, and if you know someone who happens to be a fan of UT and MLP, then they might enjoy this little story I made. If you hate MLP, then please move on and not read this story.
    http://www.fimfiction.net/story/112994/an-unreal-day

I'm also pretty sure I posted this in the past, but I do have an interesting pack of step files of some of the best Unreal Tournament music through out the series if anyone happens to be interested in dance games. They are not made for ITG 2 arcade R21 sadly, but there's 10 songs that are for 4 panel singles AND doubles and also 5 panel singles as well.
    http://www.mediafire.com/download/zw...urnament.smzip

I'm also just starting to get back into the game and I can often be found lurking around [Toj.cc] Christian Carnage server if anyone is up for some games. I'm just letting you guys know that I'm just starting to become quite active again now. If you guys like Duels you can always hit me up on Steam for a match. I may not be as good as I once was, but I'm trying to get back into this game again!

Anyway, I hope others still play this amazing game, and I really hope for ut 4 to be announced in the future. I still have some faith that there is hope for the series.

Happy fragging guys!

MLP Fluttershy <3 I hope to see a UT4 aswell nice mash up

Comment

Hmm...I only read into a little bit of that, but that's pretty bada**.

Comment

This is bloody brilliant. Kudos, and thanks for the link.

Comment

Thanks for the nice comments guys. I'm glad you enjoyed it

Comment

Working...
          X