This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    Added a new vehicle to the server, the Reaver. This vehicle wont show up in my custom maps but will show up in stock maps with raptors in them. I ripped the model from Planetside 2. It has 2 seats, driver with rocket pods, & passenger has the front gun.
    Screenshots:

Leave a comment:

• replied
    HOT OFF THE PRESSES! Beta release! https://forums.epicgames.com/threads...3#post31873343

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I'll be posting a DOWNLOAD for Beta v1.0 when I get home from work today! Thanks to LordBret & TKBS for testing!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Just set the vehicle mutator to swap out some vehicles in stock maps. The new vehicle, the Rhino, can carry 6 people: Driver, rear gunner, & 4 passengers. It's heavily armored with 800 health. Perfect for getting team mates to nodes safely!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Just started uploading the FIRST beta. Will need someone to test before release!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Been seeing some traffic on the server. It's nice to see some people playing.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    The skeleton thing is a Halloween mutator I made that turns everyone into skeletons. The giant krall monster is in VCTF-Biohazard. Most of the stuff I've made in the past I made for Hedsteem. I'll be releasing some stuff soon.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Some cool images you got.
    Why have you been here for so many years but still keep everything Source controlled?

I really like the look of the jetpack & the 2 map viper-jetpack thing, curious if that is more functional than the other version.
    - Also i like the giant krall skeleton i saw before in one of your video's and the little skeleton people that look like the Runestone mod are awesome.

* if any of the 3 above are available let me know, would like to learn how you did that.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    All vehicles updated! Give it a go & let me know if anyone has any issues. If it's all good I can finally release a beta!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Getting some traffic on the server tonight! Updates coming later tonight! Vehicle lights are go! Thanks RattleSN4K3!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    This may be solved thanks to RatteSN4K3!

An a side note, are there any weapons or vehicles you would like replaced when playing the stock maps? If so what ones? I can edit the weapon/vehicle mutators to do so.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Rumplehedskin View Post
    After working for 4 hours straight, I finally got the headlights to replicate online. Now I have to add all the new code to the other vehicles & re-upload everything.
    A hollow victory. It works online but now you can only see your own headlight, on & offline.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    After working for 4 hours straight, I finally got the headlights to replicate online. Now I have to add all the new code to the other vehicles & re-upload everything.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    First test indicates that the vehicle headlights don't replicate online. Sometimes I hate this game. Replication has ALWAYS been an issue with Unreal Engine. Will it ever function properly? I guess I'll have to try to find a way around this.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    In the process of uploading new stuff! I'll be testing the new additions for the next couple day, then it'll be up for BETA release!
    Edit: I've added all stock maps to the server. Everything will be stock in these maps except for the player movement & jetpack!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X