Announcement

Collapse

The Infinity Blade Forums Have Moved

We've launched brand new Infinity Blade forums with improved features and revamped layout. We've also included a complete archive of the previous posts. Come check out the new Infinity Blade forums.
See more
See less

Attention warfare players! *ReadLastPost!*

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Getting some traffic on the server tonight! Updates coming later tonight! Vehicle lights are go! Thanks RattleSN4K3!

Comment

All vehicles updated! Give it a go & let me know if anyone has any issues. If it's all good I can finally release a beta!

Comment

Some cool images you got.
        Why have you been here for so many years but still keep everything Source controlled?

I really like the look of the jetpack & the 2 map viper-jetpack thing, curious if that is more functional than the other version.
        - Also i like the giant krall skeleton i saw before in one of your video's and the little skeleton people that look like the Runestone mod are awesome.

* if any of the 3 above are available let me know, would like to learn how you did that.

Comment

The skeleton thing is a Halloween mutator I made that turns everyone into skeletons. The giant krall monster is in VCTF-Biohazard. Most of the stuff I've made in the past I made for Hedsteem. I'll be releasing some stuff soon.

Comment

Been seeing some traffic on the server. It's nice to see some people playing.

Comment

Just started uploading the FIRST beta. Will need someone to test before release!

Comment

Just set the vehicle mutator to swap out some vehicles in stock maps. The new vehicle, the Rhino, can carry 6 people: Driver, rear gunner, & 4 passengers. It's heavily armored with 800 health. Perfect for getting team mates to nodes safely!

Comment

I'll be posting a DOWNLOAD for Beta v1.0 when I get home from work today! Thanks to LordBret & TKBS for testing!

Comment

HOT OFF THE PRESSES! Beta release! https://forums.epicgames.com/threads...3#post31873343

Comment

Added a new vehicle to the server, the Reaver. This vehicle wont show up in my custom maps but will show up in stock maps with raptors in them. I ripped the model from Planetside 2. It has 2 seats, driver with rocket pods, & passenger has the front gun.
                      Screenshots:

Comment

Working...
                      X