Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Epic Greed Server

Just a heads up,
    Numb Nu** is tossing bots into the greed server and kicking anyone who joins.
    Bah is no where to be found, Oldy is having personal problems (I'm assuming Bah is having personal problems as well), a little help would be awesome.

It's Jarred. He logged in with 3 accounts and kicks players as they join.

Comment

Yes, and after you are kicked you get the "IP banned..." message. You are not banned.

Comment

What? What? What?

Comment

Originally posted by xeanderthal View Post
          Yes, and after you are kicked you get the "IP banned..." message. You are not banned.
          That is the screen I seen. Can we still join?

Comment

after that game you can rejoin.

Comment

Xean. Yes, but he promptly comes in and boots you back out for the session.
              He loads 3 (or more) clients and has them all kick vote players out.
              Tarnation, I know who it is, I am actively not using his name here because Trolls thrive off of attention.

[Rant]The most frustrating part of all of this is...There are other servers to play on! (with active admins).
              Why must it always be Epic servers?![/rant]

Comment

Can someone at least take kick vote option off so we can play a game.

Comment

Yeah this needs to be fixed ASAP. A lot of people are thinking they are perma-banned from the server.
                  What is the hold up?

Comment

The guy is at it again vote kicking everybody off the server plz fix it.

Comment

Yea, jarred has been on the server. We load a custom map, and it doesn't download...

About kicking people off, the kick feature should be disabled.

Comment

Working...
                      X