• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Unreal tournament 3

Why EPIC don't sell it in xbox live?

Originally posted by series9 View Post
    Why EPIC don't sell it in xbox live?
    I'm guessing getting the game on there would most likely let Epic spend more from their own pockets, then it would actually provide any more incomes.

As well as you'd be a fool to buy UT3 on a console now. There is just about a select group of people on both 360 and PS3 that tries to create pugs with a small hand of dedicated players that still touch the game.
    PC would be the best place to go, since there is somehow "a bit more" activity on there.

Comment

Originally posted by Darkn3ss is QnL View Post
      I'm guessing getting the game on there would most likely let Epic spend more from their own pockets, then it would actually provide any more incomes.

As well as you'd be a fool to buy UT3 on a console now. There is just about a select group of people on both 360 and PS3 that tries to create pugs with a small hand of dedicated players that still touch the game.
      PC would be the best place to go, since there is somehow "a bit more" activity on there.
      Shame to hear. I've been meaning to plat UT3 soon enough on the 360.

Comment

It died pretty fast. I played in on 360 as soon as it was released and managed to do all Achievements apart from "Get a life.." I think. Had to wait a while for games to start even then.

Comment

i still play religiously . MSG me your gamertag and we'l play, i play duel or ctf

Comment

Working...
          X