Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

aida from Unreal II

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    aida from Unreal II

    I would like to see aida from Unreal II for UT3 nude

    #2
    Ehm... yeah. I think sometimes one should be more discrete and some requests for modders should be discussed privately and released privately for the one who requested it. I'm not so sure whether any moderators or admins would like such questions on these forums.

    Comment


      #3
      Originally posted by dragondude View Post
      I would like to see aida from Unreal II for UT3 nude
      What's wrong with you?

      Comment


        #4
        This thread is in such poor taste its not worth of discussion. That said Isaak > Aida.

        Comment


          #5
          Nude without tatoes?

          Originally posted by dragondude View Post
          I would like to see aida from Unreal II for UT3 nude
          Dragondude! well Aida is a very nice caracter of Unreal2 and it be nice to have her back in a UT4 or a Unreal3 even, but nude!? DREAM ON DUDE!!! "even if the game is for over 18!" (y)

          Comment


            #6
            Nah, the thing is, totally nude usually equals less sexy or sometimes just ugly, so don't do that.

            Comment


              #7
              Originally posted by chonglee View Post
              totally nude usually equals less sexy or sometimes just ugly, so don't do that.
              Originally posted by Random54 View Post
              This thread is in such poor taste its not worth of discussion.
              Two infinitely correct statements.

              Comment

              Working...
              X