Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Epic War server lags every night at 9:00PM and 10:00PM?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Epic War server lags every night at 9:00PM and 10:00PM?

Anyone looking into this? Its server wide and happens at least at those times. Others can comment if they've seen it.

Yeah right at the top of the hour like clockwork. About 10 second server freeze for everyone.
    It's the worst possible time too since that is peak playing time.

Comment

Oh, it's 9 and 10 Pacific time, btw

Comment

Originally posted by xeanderthal View Post
        Oh, it's 9 and 10 Pacific time, btw
        Or 12 and 1 eastern. But, yeah every night

Comment

Yes, It's been like this for over a month. Ever since they moved to this server.

Comment

Well, not to give up, but, it could be worse...

Hopefully someone at Epic can fix it.

Comment

I wish I could, but I don't know what's wrong.

Have you guys seen Oldy online?

Comment

Tarnationsauce said it without realising

-! you get lag @ peak time !

^^ guys read your own posts before you post them- you have answered it yourself
                peak time = lag

- everyday i have to wait for a coffee because there is a queue of 10 ppl- everyday i buy coffee @ 2pm

-UMMM hello?

Comment

Originally posted by TKBS View Post
                  Tarnationsauce said it without realising

-! you get lag @ peak time !

^^ guys read your own posts before you post them- you have answered it yourself
                  peak time = lag

- everyday i have to wait for a coffee because there is a queue of 10 ppl- everyday i buy coffee @ 2pm

-UMMM hello?
                  Thats not it. The server can have 5 people or 20 and it will lag at exactly 9 and 10 west coast time, for about 10 seconds. The rest of the time the server is fine.

Sometimes there is a secondary lag at like 9:00:20 that is only 1-2 seconds. I will try get pingplotter tracert tonight.

Comment

Xean email me whatever you have I'll send it all to the server company so they can look into it. If it happens at the same time every night they can trace it back exactly to when it happens. Everytime I have complained to them or put a ticket in it ends up in a well it isn't happening now, and we can't look into this without it happening. Send me what you have I will forward it to them since I have not been online recently due to personal problems I will send your data over.

Comment

Oldy, I'll take care of it. Life is much more important. <3

Comment

No its ok flak, I am at the tail end of what is going on, Life is finally straightening out I can send the ticket I just am not on at the time it happens to get the tracert so having that from people will help

Comment

hm I dont lag only sometimes

Comment

I have been noticing that lately its pretty weird

Comment

Originally posted by Oldskool0482 View Post
                              Xean email me whatever you have I'll send it all to the server company so they can look into it. If it happens at the same time every night they can trace it back exactly to when it happens. Everytime I have complained to them or put a ticket in it ends up in a well it isn't happening now, and we can't look into this without it happening. Send me what you have I will forward it to them since I have not been online recently due to personal problems I will send your data over.
                              Thanks Oldy, I'll try to remember the tracert tonite.

Comment

Working...
                              X