Epic Games video interview - Mark Rein *hints at new things*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    Lets hope it's something good of a game and not a game just to show the engine like they did with ut3.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Well, I am optimistic about this, but I doubt this is the first time someone at Epic has hinted "new things"

Leave a comment:

• replied
    wait I want to try this one again ... *ahem*

Had one a nickel for each bit
    of Rein's perfunctory junket-
    speak issued hitherto into
    the hype machine connected to
    the other end of yet another lackey blogger's microphone,

One could just fund development
    of the next Unreal Tournament
    one's own
    damned
    self.

See, at first that dreck so nearly was iambically tetrametered that naturally it needed fixed.

I may have had too much caffeine.

This thread has great significance.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Rofl !

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Veggie_D View Post
    shhh don't let on about that part!

Everyone's implicit cruciate appendages must remain implicit, or the plan won't work
    ****, sorry! **cat out of bag**

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by M^vL View Post
    Yes they can and I did. Of course I'm using reverse psychology and crossing all of my crossable appendages behind your back.
    shhh don't let on about that part!

Everyone's implicit cruciate appendages must remain implicit, or the plan won't work

Leave a comment:

• replied
    If one had a nickel for every bit of Mark Rein's perfunctory junket-speak issued hitherto into the revolving hype machine at the other end of yet another lackey blogger's microphone, one could fund the development of UT4 oneself.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    "With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility"??? Fortnite maybe the best thing we've ever done so far???

Well, I hope responsiblity at Epic includes updating their games once every 8 years or so, ahem... And Fortnite lol, don't get me started. If Doom can be made into a movie, why not Unreal? I see so much potential for a re-boot of the franchise, I just don't get why they can't do what Midway did with Mortal Kombat or Eidos did with Tomb Raider. Somebody fill me in.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Veggie_D View Post
    One can also laugh.
    Yes they can and I did. Of course I'm using reverse psychology and crossing all of my crossable appendages behind your back.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    One can only dream that in another universe where idsoft is working on Quake 5, Epic is doing Unreal 3, Gabe is talking about Half-life 3, and MS never got into the console business...
    I wish I can tear.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    more than one can laugh ...

Leave a comment:

• replied
    UT and Gears is bad for business. Gears J already suffers from low population. Split that between UT and GoW = Bad for business. That's just my opinion.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    One can also ignore... -.- didn't know what else to put

Leave a comment:

• replied
    One can also laugh.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    One can only dream...

Leave a comment:

Working...
X