• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Unreal Egine 4 Tech Demo "Inflitator"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6JiiZF-vt2o

very kool !!

I was just going to post this.
    Seems this one is going to be the next "Gears". Well, kinda disappointing because I want to see something about Unreal.
    That said, the demo is really cool and I am looking forward to see more about this game.

Comment

Who said this is going to be a game? Like the Samaritan or the Elemental tech demos, this is just a tech demo, not an actual game that Epic is working on. Or is it?

Afaik Fortnite is the only announced UE4 title currently in production at Epic Games.

Comment

Except hair, superb !

Comment

Current Unreal Engine 4 games being made is Fortnite / Daylight / and Pirmal Carnage: Genesis

No Unreal Tournament 4.......... at least... not yet anyway

Comment

Always amazing to see "tech demos" like that and see the massive amount of what looks to be custom assets. The cost to make a demo like that must be enormous especially if those assets don't get reused in an actual game. Impressive demo!

Comment

Originally posted by VACkillers View Post
              Current Unreal Engine 4 games being made is Fortnite / Daylight / and Pirmal Carnage: Genesis

No Unreal Tournament 4.......... at least... not yet anyway
              I don't care if it takes a couple of years to release another UT, just please let us know it's in the works and I will be ecstatic.

Comment

That demo is just WOW. I so hope to see a unreal tournament and a gears game on this engine.

Comment

Originally posted by M^vL View Post
                  amazing ... Impressive demo!
                  ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Originally posted by M^vL View Post
                  ... massive amount of what looks to be custom assets. The cost to make a demo like that must be enormous ...
                  Too right you are.

And this is exactly why "Unreal" is, hereafter and forever, 100.0% "Engine", and 0.0% "Tournament" — because that's where the money is.

Every. Last. Penny.

Comment

Originally posted by Veggie_D View Post

And this is exactly why "Unreal" is, hereafter and forever, 100.0% "Engine", and 0.0% "Tournament" — because that's where the money is.

Every. Last. Penny.
                    Sad but true ...

Comment

I'm still hopefully for another Unreal Tournament though... just imagine what UT4 gameplay would be like if that added something like physX destruction everywhere?

Comment

I'm still hopefully for another Unreal Tournament though... just imagine what UT4 gameplay would be like if that added something like physX destruction everywhere?
                        All I can say is WOW, if that were to become a reality.

Comment

Originally posted by TourianTourist View Post
                          Who said this is going to be a game? Like the Samaritan or the Elemental tech demos, this is just a tech demo, not an actual game that Epic is working on. Or is it?

Afaik Fortnite is the only announced UE4 title currently in production at Epic Games.
                          Fortnite is the one announced and looks like in full production. So I think there must be (at least) another project in pre-production.
                          I know this is a demo, something like Samaritan or the Elemental, but this one is kinda different because of the stealth/combat "gameplay" which IMO could be something they are working on.
                          I just don't think they will use all these assets and cool stuff for just tech demo.
                          Of course that's my wishful thinking.

Comment

Yeah physX destruction everywhere would be a big improvement just by itself.

Comment

Cool demo, just how I imagine UT4 might look. . . .

Comment

Working...
                              X