Most and Least Favourite Campaign Mission

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Corrupt View Post
    Actually the single player is not really an issue not that hard I guess the only trouble I found were in the maps of onyx and vertebrate( not sure if I spell it right but it's the one with where you get the flag going up and down the building and the bots get stock in the small room were the berserker power up is.)

I disable the orb in warfare I find the orb pretty annoying, bots behave a bit better but not as much as I wish they did like back in 04.
    The fact that the bots get stuck in the middle is one of the only reasons that Vertebrae is a tough map. The other is the fact that the area near the flag is so open for snipers and shock rifle-ers.

Comment

Originally posted by slik_sh00ter View Post
      The fact that the bots get stuck in the middle is one of the only reasons that Vertebrae is a tough map. The other is the fact that the area near the flag is so open for snipers and shock rifle-ers.
      yet the strange thing is that most of the time my team is the one that gets stuck in that particular area, blue team rarely gets stuck.

Comment

Originally posted by Corrupt View Post
        yet the strange thing is that most of the time my team is the one that gets stuck in that particular area, blue team rarely gets stuck.
        Ok, so we have enemies that can snipe you as soon as you get close to the flag, and no defence on your team. You're walking around wondering where the bots are and then one of your bots says "I've got your back" .That is the vertebrae experience folks.

Comment

Working...
        X