Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What does 2013 hold for Unreal Tournament???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What does 2013 hold for Unreal Tournament???

Somebody at Epic needs to throw us a bone. Will we see a new game in 2013? What are they working on in the Seattle Studio? Will UT launch with the release of the Xbox 720 / PS4. Do you guys ever get tired of launching GOW titles? I know I'm ready for something a little more, Unreal.

A fan.

A bone would be nice. Preferably with a little meat on it. I'm not going to hold my breath though.

Comment

A guy walks into Hell,
      then, finding it uncomfortable
      he asks if anyone could please,
      switch on the air conditioner.

Awaits response.

This thread. The end.

Comment

It holds .................................................. ................................................. lag

Comment

It holds a poodle in one hand, and a two foot salami in the other. And the bar tender says....

Comment

"Lost Cause" The Movie

Comment

I heard they are working on a PC exclusive...one can hope.

Comment

the PC exclusive is Fortnight

Comment

I think they spell it 'Fortnite' , due for release this year, maybe?

Comment

So does anybody here think it all remotely possible that a new UT may release along side or shortly after the new consoles drop? And yes I know console players are non existant here {go to imagaming.com to find), but I believe that the new hardware would deliver a fast paced game and how can epic say no to the $$$.

I've waited 4 years now, hope like hell somebody at Epic can show UT some love, hope I can have as much fun as I did back then. For now I can only reminisce on how a group of guys dominated the VCTF scene only to see the competition fade away.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=93QOW1RmzIQ

Comment

we can hope the '13 is a lucky year... even an announcement of something coming in 2014 would be nice

Comment

Originally posted by UnrealGrrl View Post
                        we can hope the '13 is a lucky year... even an announcement of something coming in 2014 would be nice
                        Hey UnrealGrrl, it definitely is good to see you still hangin' in there with us diehards .

Comment

HI friend!!

Comment

UT4 (or Unreal3) is prolly the only thing that would get me excited these days...

...in gaming

howdee old timers

Comment

UT4 (or Unreal3) is prolly the only thing that would get me excited these days...

...in gaming

howdee old timers
                              I agree. A new UT would be the only thing to get me excited. The only games installed on my PC are ut99, 2k4, and ut3. I don't even game on my consoles anymore...

Comment

Working...
                              X