Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    Originally posted by Corrupt View Post
    1440x900, I was really surpirsed with the APU. The build in GPU is a 6550 512MB I can increase the memory sizes but I see no benefit. The only benefit comes from faster ram.
    Overall it runs ut3 exceptional well.
    Thanks for the info.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Off the topic I see the option for physx now do I need an nvidia card and the mods in order to work? Also I see there is a bot in the liandri portrait where there is 3 of them one of them doesnt show up in the list of characters dunno the name of the bot. I checked the unreal torunament 3 page and see that the liandri bots have like different voice than the ones from the pc are they for the ps3 and 360 versions?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Yeah that is fine, just change team= to whatever you want.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by wikkid View Post
    It should be close to the top of the file.
    Mine is team=1

[shot]http://i.minus.com/il5nwSjU3Iq5K.png[/shot]
    Mine looks like this so I dunno.
    [DefaultPlayer]
    Name=athlonx4
    team=255
    Class=

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I cant seem to find it, i have team=255 class= but I cant see where is the (team= ) in order to change it. Thanks anyway.
    This is ridiculous having to thinker with the ini. files for such a simple option they remove from the previous games. I hope they release one last patch to at least fix some options.
    It should be close to the top of the file.
    Mine is team=1

[shot]http://i.minus.com/il5nwSjU3Iq5K.png[/shot]

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I cant seem to find it, i have team=255 class= but I cant see where is the (team= ) in order to change it. Thanks anyway.
    This is ridiculous having to thinker with the ini. files for such a simple option they remove from the previous games. I hope they release one last patch to at least fix some options.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Sounds intresting, I did like q3 speed tho I never played in pc i had it for ps2 and dreamcast
    I forgot to mention is there a way to star the match or any match for that matter in the blue team? Like in ut04 where you had the choice.
    You need to edit your UTGame.ini settings, under
    [DefaultPlayer]
    team=255

team=0 is red
    team=1 is blue
    Leave it as 255 to be bounced around like a pinata

Epic should add a GUI Option for this in future games.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Sounds intresting, I did like q3 speed tho I never played in pc i had it for ps2 and dreamcast
    I forgot to mention is there a way to star the match or any match for that matter in the blue team? Like in ut04 where you had the choice.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Off-topic, but I think it would be grand if the UT series took a leaf out of Warsow's book for the movement system. It's a mixture of UT dodging and Quake's inertia.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    1440x900, I was really surpirsed with the APU. The build in GPU is a 6550 512MB I can increase the memory sizes but I see no benefit. The only benefit comes from faster ram.
    Overall it runs ut3 exceptional well.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    That's actually quite good performance for on-the-mobo graphics. What resolution are you running at?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    It runs pretty well. I'm not hardcore gamer if anything casual so I know what I was doing when I build the new pc in mind. The A8 cpu/gpu work well enough for my needs, I get around 60-70fps high settings, depending on the map with 12-16 bots it lowers to around 45-55fps. Online it plays around the same.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I just build a new pc, so the game runs pretty well at the native resolution of my monitor 1440x900. When I play online it does feel kind of laggy(not sure if its laggy I move ok but it happens when I shoot there is like a second of delay) still playable, I try to pick a server with the lowest ping which is around 60(cant find lower, I like servers with no mods). So this seems to happen only with ut3, cus I play Cod2 and BO and it plays fine there is lag but it comes from time to time.

MSI A75A-G55
    AMD A8 3.0Ghz
    8(1600Mhz)gigs of ram
    160G hdd
    Wins7 64bit

Thanks, I'm [Wu]athlonx4
    I'm trying to see if more members of our clan would like to open a ut3 server so far there are only 3 of us playing ut3 but we don't play very often ut3, we are most of cod2 and Bo(not much of BO go figure lol).
    Your new AMD A8 rig is using on chip cpu graphics, so your lucky it runs UT3 at all. Adding a real video card would significantly help your performance. Have you checked your FPS?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I will try to look it up, I don't really like to mess with the .ini files.

Thanks.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I just build a new pc, so the game runs pretty well at the native resolution of my monitor 1440x900. When I play online it does feel kind of laggy(not sure if its laggy I move ok but it happens when I shoot there is like a second of delay) still playable, I try to pick a server with the lowest ping which is around 60(cant find lower, I like servers with no mods). So this seems to happen only with ut3, cus I play Cod2 and BO and it plays fine there is lag but it comes from time to time.

MSI A75A-G55
    AMD A8 3.0Ghz
    8(1600Mhz)gigs of ram
    160G hdd
    Wins7 64bit

Thanks, I'm [Wu]athlonx4
    I'm trying to see if more members of our clan would like to open a ut3 server so far there are only 3 of us playing ut3 but we don't play very often ut3, we are most of cod2 and Bo(not much of BO go figure lol).

Leave a comment:

Working...
X