Can not install patch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can not install patch

Hi, I wanted to install some mods for UT3 on my PS3 which didnt work. I then read on the web that I can not install mods unless I have atleast installed the patch version 2.00 first. I then downloaded the patch version 2.01 I think which is Patch4. The problem is I can find absolutly zero reference on the web as to how I should go about installing this Patch. Every search I ran only have instruction on how to install mods, after weeks of searching I could not find one peice of information on how to install the patch on my PS3 system. Can someone please tell me how to install the Patch4 for UT3 on my PS3 using a flash stick so that I can be able to install the mods, please.

Wait, I think you have to do them in order. And I think there is a total of 5 patches + 2 other mods like titan and a ut bonus pack.

Comment

Originally posted by Suvaku View Post
      Hi, I wanted to install some mods for UT3 on my PS3 which didnt work. I then read on the web that I can not install mods unless I have atleast installed the patch version 2.00 first. I then downloaded the patch version 2.01 I think which is Patch4. The problem is I can find absolutly zero reference on the web as to how I should go about installing this Patch. Every search I ran only have instruction on how to install mods, after weeks of searching I could not find one peice of information on how to install the patch on my PS3 system. Can someone please tell me how to install the Patch4 for UT3 on my PS3 using a flash stick so that I can be able to install the mods, please.
      With the ps3 all you do is start ut3 and it should prompt you to install if a ps3 patch is available or needed. The PC Patches do not work with the PS3 Version.

Comment

Working...
      X