Harassing from forum to live?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Harassing from forum to live?

I wasn't sure where exactly to ask this. Has anyone ever had anyone follow them from the forum to Xbox Live or any other online games? I posted about a person getting banned, most likely for modding, when I went on Live I had 3 messages from him begging me to hear them out. Is this against forum or Live rules at all. I already blocked communication from them, has anyone else ever had this happen to them? If so what did you do about it?

gears forum is elsewhere...

Comment

How do people continuously miss the Gears forums since they are the first to be displayed and you really have to scroll down for the UT3 ones?

Also - just block them. If you report someone and he get's banned, he's probably guilty and you hearing them out won't change XBL staff's position.
      Any person outside of XBL staff is not qualified nor should care about the personal stories of people who disrupt the online experience.

If this is a serious problem for you, I suggest you remove your Gamertag from your profile and any other public place, change your privacy settings and just keep cool. =)

Comment

@ s7urm; Maybe it depends on your browser and what you search for.
        ??- i dunno tbh.. but it is weird and happens many times.

- a few times on other people's pc's i have encountered the Gears fo war + udk forums when looking for my own posts in the ut3 forum/ , as if ut3 had been discontinued and everything came under a gears of war forum/. maybe this happends vice versa aswel

- and as for the actual topic, @ UnseenKiller: i strongly advise contacting admin if you feel you are being harrassed, but the chances are the perpetrator will give up and stop messaging you.
        - im not sure if the epic forums admin are the same as the GOW admin, they might be Game specific admin- as such you would need to get on the gow forums.

Comment

Sorry if I posted in the wrong area, all it shows on mobile is this as a Genaral Chat, not which game it's linked to. Thanks for the input anyway.

Comment

ive had people do some mad stuff. eg on 360 someone got so mad they made a duplicate account of mine and sent hate mail to my friends list etc and post my GT on forums asking me to mod for them (when i dont) lol

Comment

Working...
            X