Can you get a Host Ban?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can you get a Host Ban?

Ok am a "noob" as far as xbox goes only been on for just a year and am an avaid Gears fan and player. I love Gears2 (not good at it but love to play) I have 100meg and am told my connection is smooth. i was getting Host every game up untill a few days ago then nothing? Totally confused I asked my partner if I could load Gears2 on her profile and she gets Host every game?? Can someone please help? Its the same console same internet connection but am totally at a loss as to why my gamertag cant get host?I have not had any messages saying i have been banned and have not been banned so am now at a complete loss as to what is going on.....................hope someone can help out

Um, wrong section? ^^ This is UT3, not Gears of War.

Comment

Wow this guy got lost.

Comment

Besides the obvious that this is not the correct section..

1. Is there a reason for you to get a sanction like that? If you were doing nothing (like, seriously) you wouldn't get any sort of ban
        2. If you receive a sanction, you'd be notified

Just because you are not pulling host every time doesn't mean you have a host ban. Right off the bat I'd say that your ports may be the culprit. How is your NAT type? I am not sure if Gears 2 has an indicator for this.
        Also if this thread gets moved to the Gears section more people will be able to assist.

Comment

Working...
        X