UT3 Download

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    Sounds great, I'll let you know after I confirm the number. If it won't work then I'll trade something for you.

Thanks man

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Well I always pick up a few extra copies when I see it on sale for 5 bucks, so no worries man.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Bubbaxm2 View Post
    If you can't figure it out let me know and I will gift it to you on steam.
    Bubba, you were always a great friend. Save your money I'll wait for a phone call to make sure if it's still not working I'll have to buy a new one. Thank you man.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by xeanderthal View Post
    shows up for 5-10$ occasionally. buy a new copy.
    I'm keeping an eye on that, even if I get it for $5 it's gonna be my 4th copy already :P

Leave a comment:

• replied
    If you can't figure it out let me know and I will gift it to you on steam.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    No luck, it's the right format, Steam just says that it's invalid.

I'll have to call home to make sure I got the numbers right.

Thanks.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    shows up for 5-10$ occasionally. buy a new copy.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by aCRaSSiCauDa View Post
    I did not register with Steam, I only used it when I installed the game previously. For now if I want to use it I will need to install the game and enter the CD key as I usually do. Is there anyway I can find the game files to install the game and enter the CD key I already have?
    There is no legal way to download the installation files without paying for it or registering the key somewhere.

There should be no problem registering the game with Steam if it has not been done already. You can try contacting Flak or Steam support for assistance if it is not working. Take a look at the Retail / Digital CD Keys support page for the correct Unreal Tournament 3 key format to use.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I did not register with Steam, I only used it when I installed the game previously. For now if I want to use it I will need to install the game and enter the CD key as I usually do. Is there anyway I can find the game files to install the game and enter the CD key I already have?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Yeah you can only register it with one steam account.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    It says invalid, probably because I had already used it before?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    You can register your CD key with Steam.

Leave a comment:

• started a topic UT3 Download

UT3 Download

Hey everyone,

Is there anyway I can download the installation files of UT3? I moved but I didn't take the CD's with me, and I only have the CD key now.

Cheers!
Working...
X