Ravaged Closed Beta Keys

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ravaged Closed Beta Keys

Go HERE and enter the code to get a Steam key.

Post below if you grab a key and let us know which one you redeemed. Good luck!

RG-PEFK-ARXP-SHGV-FZYG-MMFM
    RG-YQQH-EHTW-DSNP-TDWS-RRDF
    RG-VHXY-GUAQ-DFYN-SMEU-RVPR
    RG-JKAN-KWQY-KRAA-VXYY-PYMQ
    RG-ZGMQ-QPGD-FSSN-YSJG-KWDS
    RG-JASZ-XNXH-HGVG-KETX-QWYT
    RG-MNAH-ZJNJ-APXJ-PNHH-WAPA
    RG-FFFP-HWHV-REMY-PKEN-RPTR
    RG-YPWJ-XZPS-ZYSD-AUQH-PVNA
    RG-WHYG-RNSE-KGSF-TKNN-JXAG

RG-YQQH-EHTW-DSNP-TDWS-RRDF - used

Comment

Rg-whyg-rnse-kgsf-tknn-jxag

Comment

Rg-fffp-hwhv-remy-pken-rptr

Comment

RG-VHXY-GUAQ-DFYN-SMEU-RVPR

(not every key that has bene redeemed has been posted either... just letting you know)

Comment

i redeemed a key, but I don't remember which one it was. I was just doing Ctrl-V, Ctrl-C until it worked....

Comment

Of all the codes, the top one worked :-D

RG-PEFK-ARXP-SHGV-FZYG-MMFM

Comment

euhhhh....i did copy and paste the two first keys and the second worked but i just realise oldkawman1 also "used" this one!!+.+
                wtf? did i misunderstood something? sorry if i did

(i ll not install it till i m sure i m allowed and not "bypassing" oldkawman m8 ...)

Comment

Thanks to those who actually took the time to post which key you took.
                  To those who didn't take the time, a big Eff you!
                  Fairly impolite to not let us know which key was taken by whom.

Comment

Is this still on???....what kind of game is it...??

Comment

If you are signing up for a beta, be sure to inform yourself of the product beforehand, broseph.

As of now, all the beta keys in the first post are redeemed. Thanks for sharing those with us, Flak.
                      And I guess that is it.

Comment

so after contacting oldkawman it seem the code was still free & unused....which isnt the case anymore....

big thanks to Flak

Comment

I gotta say, i have no idea what i was expecting with this game, heard of it but apart from that, knew nothing about the actual game itself really, its like a Mad Max game for the Battlefield series, really **** awesome! graphics are superb!! and gameplay is really really good, capture the resources and take it back to yours is a good one, one thing though, thats **** copter flying machines are ABSOLUTELY INSANE to control haha... no seriously, it puts battlefield controls to shame!!! Its like battlefield on steriods!!!

Does need more people though.

edit: forgot to say thanks for posting the keys, Appreciate the time and effort to let us get a chance to try out the game, for the ones that were able to get the keys to work!

Comment

agree with what VACkillers said, something between mad max for the arenas and BF (especially bf 2142 for me) athmosphere
                            i havent succed to control the copter and didnt want to spend all time respawning after crashing it...so was wheeled vehicles only and feet....
                            feet: no real way to fight vehicles if they are well controled, the run is a lil too slow imo in thoses large open areas
                            wheeled vehicles: all are fun to drive, my fav was the quad and the jeep with two turrets, the turrets dont allow to aim at 360 degrees so u can still be attacked under certain angles...with all turrets populated it s very secured and highly damaging around....though if u take a rocket it s 3 death in the same second ;-) u can do fantastic jumps with vehicles
                            cant control me to not tell that i noticed some floatting static meshes here and there but ...yeah....it s a beta!....a solid beta!

btw are we supposed or even allowed to post some beta feedback somewhere? (i mean with pictures and so) or is it also too late ( is this more a RC than a beta?)

Comment

No NDA for this game. We can pose whatever we want wherever we want, and apparently the devs encourage it.
                              There is an official beta forum on the main website.

Comment

Working...
                              X