UT3 Xbox360 Unreal Event!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

UT3 Xbox360 Unreal Event!!!

Fancy an Unreal event for one of the best classic games out there??

The EGFC (Epic Games Forum Clan) organise and run events mainly in the Gears franchises but would like to do something for the UT3 Xbox360 players still out there.
    I'm in the process of arranging an event as I love this game and know many of you still do too.

If theres a certain gamemode you love that you'd like to compete in for lovely prizes (and the glory of course!) then let me know here and i'll see what I can do for ya

Originally posted by DJ CARNIV AL View Post
    Fancy an Unreal event for one of the best classic games out there??

The EGFC (Epic Games Forum Clan) organise and run events mainly in the Gears franchises but would like to do something for the UT3 Xbox360 players still out there.
    I'm in the process of arranging an event as I love this game and know many of you still do too.

If theres a certain gamemode you love that you'd like to compete in for lovely prizes (and the glory of course!) then let me know here and i'll see what I can do for ya
    This would be awesome, I'm
    down- xI G CODE Ix

Ranked Re Up

Comment

I'm down for this too.

Comment

Great stuff, please note down if you have a preferred game type.
        I'll put the details together over the next week. Please try and drum up some support from others players you know.
        If the event takes off we'll do them more regularly.

Comment

Just play duel.

Maplist:
          Sentinel
          Deck
          Diesel
          Shangri-La
          Rising Sun

Best out of three, Players vote off 2 maps they don't want

Have 8 players sign up.

10 minute matches, no FRAG LIMIT.

Do NOT pick up powerups.

You got a tournament going on!

Comment

Originally posted by NovaZzZ View Post
            Just play duel.

Maplist:
            Sentinel
            Deck
            Diesel
            Shangri-La
            Rising Sun

Best out of three, Players vote off 2 maps they don't want

Have 8 players sign up.

10 minute matches, no FRAG LIMIT.

Do NOT pick up powerups.

You got a tournament going on!
            Nice suggestion I'm all for a 1v1 Duel it shows skill especially with no power ups

Ranked Re Up

Comment

Originally posted by GCODE View Post
              Nice suggestion I'm all for a 1v1 Duel it shows skill especially with no power ups

Ranked Re Up
              I second this.

Comment

Nice . (: This sounds like fun :3

Comment

Sign me up

Comment

I used to play it alot when it came out and i'm thinking about picking the game up once again so i would def be up for an event but i have a question, i guess the majority of the UT3 players are from the united states and i was wondering if their would be connection problems for the europe players that wan't to participate in this event?

Comment

I suggest a game mode that uses teamwork since there's great potential for doing team matches but i do like the 1v1 suggestion haha i just need to start training hard because I haven't played the game in like forever

Comment

Thanks for the feedback folks, I'm busy today working on a Gears3 event but I'll put together this before the end of the week. We'll need your help to make it a success by spreading the word once I announce it

Originally posted by Alpha x Hinata View Post
                        I used to play it alot when it came out and i'm thinking about picking the game up once again so i would def be up for an event but i have a question, i guess the majority of the UT3 players are from the united states and i was wondering if their would be connection problems for the europe players that wan't to participate in this event?
                        Europe is sadly lacking in UT players so i expect it to be US dominant & have US hosts.

Comment

Oh okey

I'll still try to make it to the event just to show support but i'll have to think a bit about if i'm going to be able to compete

Comment

I play with more European players than American players. Primarily British, Swedish, and German. I don't see why there would be any problem as far as servers go. As for the whole team based thing, Deathmatch and CTF are the most widely played matches in the UT universe. It may be wise to pick one of those.

Comment

Originally posted by NemesisHybrid View Post
                              I play with more European players than American players. Primarily British, Swedish, and German. I don't see why there would be any problem as far as servers go. As for the whole team based thing, Deathmatch and CTF are the most widely played matches in the UT universe. It may be wise to pick one of those.
                              I guess we'll have to wait and see. I hope we get a good worldwide turnout, I want to encourage as many players as we can out the woodwork

Comment

Working...
                              X