Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

#UT3PUGS IS BACK! !join up and have fun!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    Please post the map list so we can download the ones we don't have.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Is that loud laughing sound I'm hearing coming from #MLUT?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Awesome games tonight! Two CTF and two TDM matches. Yayz!

Now if I may repeat again my simple request: Let's turn FF off in CTF and make the Translocator infinite.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by RaptorKC View Post
    Maybe I will come sometimes, but once I saw a bunch of you guys on the server (Jet, Neil, Nova, and a few others) but it was locked so I couldn't join in
    Just remember if you want to play join the IRC channel. And the password is ALWAYS pug for our locked servers.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Maybe I will come sometimes, but once I saw a bunch of you guys on the server (Jet, Neil, Nova, and a few others) but it was locked so I couldn't join in

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Going to give 6 months before ut3pugs goes inactive again.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Join up on the pugs, we are having them nightly!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Taffy View Post
    Ahhhh, I remember I was in a condo in CT and I had a very similar problem. The cable guy came out ran some tests, and said the bandwidth was saturated. He hooked me up with what he called a "business modem". It was a much bigger modem and on a different frequency he said. It worked great and fixed the problem.
    Hmm, I think that guy is a lot cooler than the guys that have come out here.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Ahhhh, I remember I was in a condo in CT and I had a very similar problem. The cable guy came out ran some tests, and said the bandwidth was saturated. He hooked me up with what he called a "business modem". It was a much bigger modem and on a different frequency he said. It worked great and fixed the problem.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Taffy View Post
    enoch next time you're on beer drinkers and have a lag spike could you please alt + tab out of the game, open a command window and type tracert 216.52.148.178, hit enter and copy and paste the trace here.

Or have you already tried this?

It will tell us where the problem is occurring and it may be resolvable.
    Well I tried PingPlotter. From what I could tell there was no particular point along the route that I was lagging more at. An internet speed test confirms this. I'm pretty sure it has to do with these apartments. The internet is "free," so everyone has it...10mb cable connection. During the day/evening is when I lag...I assume that's when most people use their internet. As the guy at my isp told me, it's about "utilization." I might try to get an internet upgrade (20mb), not sure yet.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    enoch next time you're on beer drinkers and have a lag spike could you please alt + tab out of the game, open a command window and type tracert 216.52.148.178, hit enter and copy and paste the trace here.

Or have you already tried this?

It will tell us where the problem is occurring and it may be resolvable.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Legionz View Post
    I think I've asked you 20 times in the last few months and you will never duel. How does the addition of 2 servers change this?
    That's kind of funny.

If my internet isn't acting up (intermittent lag spikes) I'll duel you, Legionz. I don't start playing until about 12am ET though (during the week).

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by NovaZzZ View Post
    Duels:
    Ask and one of us will duel you!
    I think I've asked you 20 times in the last few months and you will never duel. How does the addition of 2 servers change this?

Leave a comment:

• started a topic #UT3PUGS IS BACK! !join up and have fun!

#UT3PUGS IS BACK! !join up and have fun!

The past 6 months UT3 almost totally died out. With the work of a few UT3 players, including Neil and myself, we worked and planned it out for about the whole month of July. We came to the conclusion we should bring Pick-up games back to UT3, and we did.

#ut3pugs @ irc.globalgamers.net is UT3's premier PUG channel again. Join up for:

TDM:
    2v2
    3v3
    4v4 - occasionally

CTF:
    4v4
    5v5

Duels:
    Ask and one of us will duel you!

Neil and I have also bought 2 NEW servers for this to happen. We bought a Dallas Server, and a Chicago server as well, to even it up for east and west coasters.

Competitive Server List as of Now:

The Galaxy | Chicago | Duel/TDM/CTF (90 Tick)
    -Premier Competitive Server
    75.102.38.236:7777

The Galaxy | Dallas | Duel/TDM/CTF (90 Tick)
    -Premier Competitive Server
    207.210.252.156:7777

The Slipgate [Dallas 1v1 + CTF]
    66.150.214.205:7777
    -Competitive Duel Server

cQ]2 West Coast Public Duel/DM/TDM/CTF
    66.151.138.202:7777
    -Competitive Duel Server

[ToJ]Christian Carnage
    66.55.158.4:7777
    -Competitive Duel Server - New York, NY

We are also having an open duel tournament within the next month. Please come pug with us, and have fun!

My xfire=genesisx2usa
    My steam=novazgen

http://www.mirc.com/get.html
    http://xchat.org/download/
    http://www.globalgamers.net/?p=webchat&nojava=true -----For those who do not want to download a client
Working...
X