Unreal Tournament 99 Game Night

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    I just started a group to promote a rebirth of UT99 regular weapons CTF, building on pre-existing (Frag) Friday and (Smackdown) Saturday night activity at a server that offers a wide variety of custom maps. You can find the group here:

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/UT99-Revival

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I plan on joining in as well!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Fuzz_Ball View Post
    I don't play on Steam but my MH server seems to always have a few players on.
    There are still plenty of 99 players.

I hope to meet you there some day.
    Hope to meet you online some day as well. For right now it's more of let's get a community going to play a classic and have fun. Then we can all just pick days in which we all fill up a server and play like it's 1999.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I'll join in. My steam name is: skatcat31

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I don't play on Steam but my MH server seems to always have a few players on.
    There are still plenty of 99 players.

I hope to meet you there some day.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Fl4k on Steam

Leave a comment:

• replied
    fatal1ty

that's me

lol!

NOT!!!!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by SFX_Acidic View Post
    Hey fellow forum members,

I and a few friends have been talking about getting a group together for some fun on UT 99 via Steam. Are you a proud owner of the game? Well why not post below your steam name so I and others can send a friend request your way on the days we happen to be free and decide to play. I'll also be speaking with a few Epic Gamers in case they'd like to join up as well.

This page will be updated on the days we plan to play and if that wasn't all there might even be prizes to be given away from my good friend FLAK whom we all know and love in the forums. Just to include I do have permission by Flak to post this so happy gaming and see you soon.

- Acidic
    Originally posted by s7urm View Post
    I hope that it's ok to play with you all given that my skill level is quite low compared to competitive players :3
    At least I fit the proud owner part... :>

Steam: tatarskommand
    No worries! My skill isn't that good either. It's all about having a great time. I'll keep you all updated on when me and others will be gaming along with the IP to the server for us to connect too.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I hope that it's ok to play with you all given that my skill level is quite low compared to competitive players :3
    At least I fit the proud owner part... :>

Steam: tatarskommand

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Count me in!
    Steam: Skippy_Doe

Leave a comment:

• started a topic Unreal Tournament 99 Game Night

Unreal Tournament 99 Game Night

Hey fellow forum members,

I and a few friends have been talking about getting a group together for some fun on UT 99 via Steam. Are you a proud owner of the game? Well why not post below your steam name so I and others can send a friend request your way on the days we happen to be free and decide to play. I'll also be speaking with a few Epic Gamers in case they'd like to join up as well.

This page will be updated on the days we plan to play and if that wasn't all there might even be prizes to be given away from my good friend FLAK whom we all know and love in the forums. Just to include I do have permission by Flak to post this so happy gaming and see you soon.

- Acidic
Working...
X