Systematic Team Killing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Systematic Team Killing

How do you deal with a player that intentionally uses reverse friendly fire to team kill? I have a problem with WhirlwindFist following me around in BTA, continuously jumping in front of me to collect my weapon fire and cause damage. This is extremely frustrating and makes it difficult to play. Shouldn't this be considered a form of cheating?

It is both noob to jump in front of someone shooting and to shoot while someone is in front of you. Learn to control your fire...

Comment

In the mean time, don't join the army!

Comment

Not sure what BTA is.
        So he gets in front of you so that when you shoot you kill yourself? I am assuming the map you are playing has tight quarters?
        If that is what you are saying just stick to hitscan weapons when he is nearby. And try to stay in open areas.

I know this has happened to me many times on Greed (Lost Cause) when a friendly jumps in front of me when I have 3 amped rockets to release. It happens.

Comment

Don't think you understand. While most of my shots are fired around him/her occasional one will hit. WhirlwindFist stays in front of me facing me while I move around the map. Says it's protection from enemy fire, but clearly trying to annoy me.

NB: I was in the army.

Comment

@AlienDNA: I suggest you do what wikkid said (ha, you beat me to it, I was just about to post that until I previewed my post and saw your reply ), open the console and type demorec WhirlwindFist-%d-%t and check the server's homepage and who the admin is you have to contact.
            Also, some servers have a shoutout to the admins, e.g. multiplay has the "!admin" in case someone is making trouble and you want an admin to check.

Comment

Strange. He was a very good player. Doesn't make much sense to try to destroy the few games that are available these days.

Comment

Originally posted by Lillien View Post
                Strange. He was a very good player. Doesn't make much sense to try to destroy the few games that are available these days.
                And he still is a very good player. Not sure why he's acting like that with Alien.

Alien, dont pay attention when guys try to annoy you. You play their game by doing so.And im not talking specificly for Whirly. It goes for all.
                Imo handle it yourself and leave the admins be(if you ever find one). He will stop.

@tarnationsauce2:Bta= Battle team arena. Used to be called Tam in ut2k4. Its a mod where you play in dm maps.You have all weapons but with limited ammo.
                No pickups available and its played by rounds. The round ends when all members of one team are all dead. 1st team to win 10 rounds wins the map.

Comment

@Drunk: you forgot an important part: Some TDM players hate it with passion

Comment

Originally posted by Seraphic View Post
                    @Drunk: you forgot an important part: Some TDM players hate it with passion
                    Idd they do :P . Its the best dm pract for warfare players though. Unless they enjoy duels and tdm.

Sorry for the offtopic.

Comment

Working...
                    X