What Changes when in Duel mode?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What Changes when in Duel mode?

Every-time I duel there is MASSIVE amounts of networking lag. When it is in warmup mode, everything is fine. I mean the difference is night n day.

Originally posted by UTPlayer529th View Post
    Every-time I duel there is MASSIVE amounts of networking lag. When it is in warmup mode, everything is fine. I mean the difference is night n day.
    serversidedemo?

Comment

My system becomes very unresponsive. Dodging is non existent. Prediction is shot. Combo shots... Everything about the game is gone.

Comment

Check your UTcomp settings and see if demo recording is enabled.

Comment

Originally posted by Shoot_You_Down View Post
          Check your UTcomp settings and see if demo recording is enabled.
          It's not. I'm almost 100% sure it's network related.

Comment

lol...well...dunno for you but i have that problem since so many years...distant house from first serious com node = long lines =non responsive internet
            take ur pc under your arm and visit a friend who have excellent connection and u ll be sure
            imo you have a bad connection, there s no trick n tips to prevent you lagging everywhere ...even on servers close to your home

sometimes in the deep night ..... if there not too much users connected between you and the server u ll have the luck to play some decent matches...

Comment

It's not that simple. Last time I was dueling I had a ~ 50 ping. While in warmup mode the response of my system was normal. As soon as it went into duel mode and demorec started (server side) the connection became horrible and game unplayable.

Comment

ahhh ...ok sorry... i "misunderstood" you ...

Comment

Working...
                X