Ingame chat broken

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ingame chat broken

I can't even count how many times I've wrote through the ingame chat and when I hit 'Enter' to send, it never shows.

Anyone know why?

I've written novels in response and nothing comes up.

Yes I've expierenced this problem before. 100% the time it was because an admin disabled it teporarily. You better be watching who you are fragging a lot.

Comment

I don't think it was the case this time. I've lost it a few times lately but on an entirely different server. I was on cQ east coast this afternoon when it happened.

Wikkid. What are your Advanced NIC Adapter properties. There may be a link between a setting and packet loss. Or you may be experiencing some sort of DPC latency issue.

Comment

It happens to me fairly frequently too. I feel like it normally happens when i type a second message too near the first one, and i assumed it was an anti-spam measure. If you are writing "novels" then you are probably not sending a subsecond additional message, so my guess is probably wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by UTPlayer529th View Post
          I can't even count how many times I've wrote through the ingame chat and when I hit 'Enter' to send, it never shows.

Anyone know why?

I've written novels in response and nothing comes up.
          maybe it means don't spam or it's adblock? :P

no but it happens to me to. siri type lololololololol

Comment

Try hitting F10 and see if it is in the log. If so press up to select it and re-send it.

Comment

Originally posted by DannyMeister View Post
              It happens to me fairly frequently too. I feel like it normally happens when i type a second message too near the first one, and i assumed it was an anti-spam measure. If you are writing "novels" then you are probably not sending a subsecond additional message, so my guess is probably wrong.
              I should of included that. Yes the usually the second time I type it doesn't go through. And sometimes but not often it can be 3 or 4 times of retyping what I wanted to say and still nothing shows up. Even through F10...

Comment

Working...
              X