Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ut3 still alive

Hey guys,

How many players are active on ut3 multiplayer atm?
    It is on sale now on steam so I might buy it if the community is decent.

Greetings,

We have a good amount of UT'ers to an almost full server every night.

Although it is getting lighter lately.

Comment

Hello and welcome to the forum!

The amount of players on a server also depends on your location/the location of the server you play on (I doubt you want to play on a US server when you are in Europe and have a ping of 200-300) and when you play of course.

Comment

Europe is alive with vCTF. It also has the popular {FA2K} BTA server. Some Euros still play duels too.

North America is really dead by comparison. "Beer Drinkers and Hell Raisers" (216.52.148.178) and "Welcome to the Void" (68.232.162.197) are the go-to servers for DM. The Official Epic UT3 Greed #1 server (8.12.17.12) was the most popular server in NA for a long while, but its player count is tapering off nowadays. Clan nOx has an iCTF server (208.100.62.37) that gets at least 6 players every night. Official Epic UT3 Warfare #2 (8.12.22.124) has at least 10 players every weekday night and it's nearly full on weekend nights.

Comment

Originally posted by JetSpandex View Post
          Europe is alive with vCTF. It also has the popular {FA2K} BTA server. Some Euros still play duels too.

North America is really dead by comparison. "Beer Drinkers and Hell Raisers" (216.52.148.178) and "Welcome to the Void" (68.232.162.197) are the go-to servers for DM. The Official Epic UT3 Greed #1 server (8.12.17.12) was the most popular server in NA for a long while, but its player count is tapering off nowadays. Clan nOx has an iCTF server (208.100.62.37) that gets at least 6 players every night. Official Epic UT3 Warfare #2 (8.12.22.124) has at least 10 players every weekday night and it's nearly full on weekend nights.
          This: ulululululululullululululululululululululululululu oloolololoololloioiiioiiioiiiu

i highly recommend to turn on text to speech

Comment

Originally posted by JetSpandex View Post
            The Official Epic UT3 Greed #1 server (8.12.17.12) was the most popular server in NA for a long while, but its player count is tapering off nowadays.
            Hmm I wonder why that changed these past few months

we have to score I mean we need a new server?

Comment

/me slaps JetSpandex around a bit with random.

We get at least 10-12 per night.

Comment

Whether or not UT3 is "alive" depends on what your definition of "alive" is for an online multiplayer FPS game in terms of player counts.

50 people? 100 people? 250? 500? 1000?

Comment

Working...
                X