Keeping Duel active

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Keeping Duel active

Duel in North America has been on and off the past 3-4 months. We currently have 4 active duel servers in North America(East coast was recently shut down due to lack of need).

Two in Dallas, TX
    One in Chicago, IL
    and for those West coasters, the cQ server in California

If players want to duel, they must add each other on xfire and steam! These are key ingredients to keeping small communities alive! Reply with your Steam or Xfire usernames!

Mine are:

xfire: genesisx2usa
    Steam: novazgen

Thank you,

nvz

Well too bad you guyz don't use Irc anymore (if i understood well), would be easier ;( . Even joining via webchat would be cool. hf yankees i guess .

Comment

Originally posted by NovaZzZ View Post
      Duel in North America has been on and off the past 3-4 months. We currently have 4 active duel servers in North America(East coast was recently shut down due to lack of need).

Two in Dallas, TX
      One in Chicago, IL
      and for those West coasters, the cQ server in California

If players want to duel, they must add each other on xfire and steam! These are key ingredients to keeping small communities alive! Reply with your Steam or Xfire usernames!

Mine are:

xfire: genesisx2usa
      Steam: novazgen

Thank you,

nvz
      I don't really use steam.

xfire: legionz760

I wish my ping wouldnt' have gone up on all these servers. I don't know what's up. I used to ping 55-60 to Slipgate and now I'm at 80-85. My ping to Chicago is usually 100. Ugh. More west coasters please.

Comment

copy and paste that into your OP

Duel
        66.151.138.202:7777:6500 - [cQ]2 West Coast Public Duel/DM/TDM/CTF Server -
        ***VERY FAST AND STABLE SERVER***

Duel
        66.150.214.205:7777:6500 The Slipgate [Dallas 1v1]
        ***VERY FAST AND STABLE SERVER***

Comment

Don't forget the cQ west server and the Potheads server!

Comment

Working...
          X