Announcement

Collapse

The Infinity Blade Forums Have Moved

We've launched brand new Infinity Blade forums with improved features and revamped layout. We've also included a complete archive of the previous posts. Come check out the new Infinity Blade forums.
See more
See less

How to dodge/survive titans melee attack while standing next to a titan?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lillien View Post
    once he lifts his arms, use the hoverboard.
    wonderful

The hoverboqrd also works when a titan has been killed and explodes. Of course, you have to be out of line of site to not get killed, but you won't be knocked over from the blast.
    Another good and useful tip of you

I also experience the same problem with the titan - including not being able to move. I don't know why it happens though - perhaps a spam prevention.
    I mostly experienced it when beeing under attack with shift alt or stinger, or when I used continues fire before. I am not yet sure, which one it is... I hope somebody else could fill in the missing information. If I would have to guess, I would say that it is from pressing too many times fire before triggering the melee attack (hammer button). -- Thats a general problem of titan: The view is quite bad, so I tend to fire too much ammunition and firing rockets to the ground (to the feet), as done normally, is diffcult cause the rocket launcher locks so quckly on the target.... Now with the hoverboard coming into the game its even harder suceed. the only way to success is probably to aim better with shock beam or shock combo...

Comment

Originally posted by rek View Post
      there is no hover board bind for greed because no vehicles, so feign death equal same efffect? on Greed gametype? i apologise for bad grammar and whatnot.
      feign death was surely not true. I allready reported the spam to the admin

Comment

You can only think that the Hoverboard 'trick' wasn't intended - an oversight by the developer? It must be, because if too close the melee throws you out of an equally hovering manta.

Comment

@Nono: good point

Nobody has an idea, why titan sometimes blocked and cant do the melee attack for some seconds?

Comment

Originally posted by unrealsting View Post
            @Nono: good point

Nobody has an idea, why titan sometimes blocked and cant do the melee attack for some seconds?
            The way it happens, it is either a bug or something Epic forced to happen. As long as you are moving forward, backward or from side to side, you can always do the melee attack, so just keep moving, even tiny steps.

Comment

Originally posted by wikkid View Post
              The way it happens, it is either a bug or something Epic forced to happen. As long as you are moving forward, backward or from side to side, you can always do the melee attack, so just keep moving, even tiny steps.
              Thanks dude

Comment

Become Titan, then kill Titan. Global domination

Edit: Also accept Glenn Beck back into your heart

Comment

Originally posted by jomi294 View Post
                  Become Titan, then kill Titan. Global domination. Edit: Also accept Glenn Beck back into your heart
                  Another superfluid SPAM. A big waste of time to return to the forum to read your diarrhea. Maybe you try a career in the show business?, as a clown? Allready reported your SPAM to the admins

Comment

Another superfluid SPAM. A big waste of time to return to the forum to read your diarrhea. Maybe you try a career in the show business?, as a clown? Allready reported your SPAM to the admins
                    Wow how do you handle the much more abusive trolls in-game?

Comment

Becoming Titan is a pretty effective way to survive against Titans bro

Comment

Working...
                      X