Announcement

Collapse

The Infinity Blade Forums Have Moved

We've launched brand new Infinity Blade forums with improved features and revamped layout. We've also included a complete archive of the previous posts. Come check out the new Infinity Blade forums.
See more
See less

What Weapon View do you Use?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Big Weapon Right Hand. I believe that's the default value.

Comment

Thanks for replies

Hidden imo is probably best but every once in a while I use small weapons and hit a couple air combos but afterwards do terrible :P (Gets in the way too much)
      Wish on ps3 we could open up the console and edit fov, spectate in first person, and more. . . would make everything so much better and weapons would not have to take so much space ^^

Comment

Originally posted by PhysX_ View Post
        Thanks for replies

Hidden imo is probably best but every once in a while I use small weapons and hit a couple air combos but afterwards do terrible :P (Gets in the way too much)
        Wish on ps3 we could open up the console and edit fov, spectate in first person, and more. . . would make everything so much better and weapons would not have to take so much space ^^
        The thing for me, once I used hidden going back to shown is down right annoying. Every so often I will see a video of someone with weapons showing and think oh that looks cool and try it, ten minutes into a match I change it back to hidden Lol. It is one of those things where ignorance is bliss.

Comment

Small weapons, right hand
          I'm an older gamer so my peripherals aren't what they used to be. It's nice to have the gun on the screen so I don't have to look away from my target to know what gun I'm currently using.

Comment

Originally posted by wikkid View Post
            The thing for me, once I used hidden going back to shown is down right annoying. Every so often I will see a video of someone with weapons showing and think oh that looks cool and try it, ten minutes into a match I change it back to hidden Lol. It is one of those things where ignorance is bliss.
            Exactly, I usally watch frag vids to get my self going and use small but then always go back to hidden. Don't they usually use hidden and change it to small on the demo recording (I think lol)

Comment

Originally posted by wikkid View Post
              ...+1

and same thinking about high res settings

Comment

Originally posted by Skippy_Doe View Post
                It's nice to have the gun on the screen so I don't have to look away from my target to know what gun I'm currently using.
                No need! It'll always be the stinger.

Comment

True Jet, I love that gun,
                  It makes people rage and cry. Almost 4 years later, pure gold!
                  I think the biggest tears come from people trying to stombo and the stinger making them move so they can't stombo.
                  (I know this, because I stombo ) imo.

Tbh,it's a fun gun to use, And it's really not my issue that other people don't have enough skill to counter it.
                  (UT99 Minigun is 25HP per projectile with a higher rate of fire under alt, virtually unstoppable with double D, just to put stinger damage into perspective)
                  AND
                  I use weapon showing in UT99...just to keep things on topic

Comment

Originally posted by Skippy_Doe View Post
                    True Jet, I love that gun,
                    It makes people rage and cry. Almost 4 years later, pure gold!
                    I think the biggest tears come from people trying to stombo and the stinger making them move so they can't stombo.
                    (I know this, because I stombo ) imo.

Tbh,it's a fun gun to use, And it's really not my issue that other people don't have enough skill to counter it.
                    (UT99 Minigun is 25HP per projectile with a higher rate of fire under alt, virtually unstoppable with double D, just to put stinger damage into perspective)
                    AND
                    I use weapon showing in UT99...just to keep things on topic
                    Sometimes I like to go blue streaking too :+)

Comment

Working...
                    X