bCenteredWeaponFire=True

Comment

Originally posted by wikkid View Post
      WeaponHandPreference=HAND_Hidden
      bCenteredWeaponFire=True
      this.

10chars

Comment

I use a mod that puts a giant Care Bear where all weapons should be.

Comment

Full visuals - HAND_Right:

Comment

Same as VendorX.
            I don't really care if that's seen as "n00bish", I just like seeing that I'm playing UT and like the visuals and style of the weapons in UT3 (even if the Flak Cannon looks quite different from its predecessors and the Bio Rifle way too different for my taste, Link Gun looks interesting though) - and I think it somehow seems like one is spitting or puking projectiles, shock beams and cores when set to hidden and centered (mutator idea maybe? lol).

But I'm playing this game primary because of the fun and not really because it's competitive and I'm not really a DMer anyways (although playing against some friends occasionally can be quite fun), each to his own I guess.

@Jet: Want!

@PhysX_: You can open a poll when you go to "Thread Tools" (upper right corner above the first post of the thread in the default Epic Games forum style). Be sure your poll is all fine before you open it and that you have all options you need, you should know that you cannot edit it afterwards, that's because you could just change results to your "needs", the moment you open it, people could vote.

Comment

Ahhh I was JK. I usually play with centered fire and hidden weapons.
              When I'm feeling nostalgic, I set weapons to shown (left hand), turn on the in-game music and ambient sounds, and go forth and pewpew.
              This game was my first online UT and that's how I played in early 2008.
              I also switched weapons with mousewheel and enabled mouse smoothing, but some options are better left in the past...

Comment

Full visuals, right hand preferred, crosshair included, using mousewheel for switching weapons and bot skill "Average".

Comment

Hidden, with custom crosshairs. Once you're used to the weapon order this seems to be the best for me as the weapon models distract/get in the way.

Comment

fov 160 large weapon view

Comment

Full visuals, right hand, like a normal person does.

Comment

Originally posted by wikkid View Post
                        WeaponHandPreference=HAND_Hidden
                        bCenteredWeaponFire=True
                        Same here. Makes it easier to use hitscan

Comment

Is there a way to pipe the weapons like in ut99?

Comment

http://forums.epicgames.com/threads/...d-Throw-Weapon
                            (It's the 4th sticky down in general chat, yay for stickies!)

Comment

Hidden. That's UT 101.

Comment

Working...
                              X