Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What do you think ?! [UTCOMP Replacement]

http://loezix.tumblr.com/XT

Not sure if I like the hud but by the list of tweaks I wanna try it! Where is the download though?

Comment

I jsut wanna say good

Comment

looks neat!

Comment

woooow man looks awesome, and super work so far! i dunno if that could replace the well established utcomp made by Faust which bring u already lots of features presented in your mut., but i would like to give it a try!

ohhhh man i saw u enabled the "walk command" i saw in ut3 inis ( i knew it was possible in ut2004 and it made u totally SILENT), i was surprised to find the command in ut3 ini but never managed after successive attempts to bind it to make it work :< . Could you make the "walk" command to be totally silent (aka walking = 0 sound at ALL like in ut2k4)? would be so awesome!

Comment

looking very complete....but no link for download ?

Comment

it's an alpha version, i think he is trying to fix as much eventual bugs as possible before considering releasing a beta .

Comment

i love it!

If it is possible, i would love to see enhanced netcode / ping compensation on this

Comment

Hi, i will be posting on the beta section soon, must nail some features before.

I'm still implementing some features and testing within BRUTE Community, it's an alpha - i will post the download location for those who wants o test and give me some feedback within the next release, mind that it won't be a final release nor a beta.

From the feature list if you have some idea share it - i might try implementing it, can be anything!

* Walk makes as much noise as crouching, but i could change that.

Comment

ye if you could make it like in ut2k4 or quake, It would be awesome. When u walk in those games u produce absolutely 0 noise, which is pure logic gameplay wise. In ut3, if you want to surprise someone you have to stand still... which is kinda stupid in a fast paced fps, in other words u can't move even slowly without being spotted. I mean come on :/ ... another unfinished feature of ut3 i guess =) ...

Comment

looks like udk

Comment

I'm not allowed to talk about the features, but I played much with the mod and I have a lot of fun.

The opinion of our friends who have played with the mod is that UT3 looks better now.

I think you will enjoy.

Comment

Could you make dodge bindable too please.

Comment

Originally posted by Unreal Gladiator View Post
                            Could you make dodge bindable too please.
                            probably, but why that ?

do you want to dodge easier with a controller ?!

Comment

Originally posted by loezix View Post
                              probably, but why that ?

do you want to dodge easier with a controller ?!
                              I just want to be able to play the game to it's fullest. I do much prefer a thumb stick for movement, but I just can't do double tap regardless of keyboard or thumb stick. I can sometimes pull off double taps on the keyboard but they are very slow, not reliable, and I start to get pain in my hand and wrist with in 5 minutes when I try to do double taps. I don't want to get carpel tunnel syndrome. I have been playing since UT99 and double tap has just never worked for me.

Also it would be great if by binding dodge, double taps would be turned off. Double taps always trigger when I don't want them too.

I would love to play this game online on PC but, I just can't go back to not being able to dodge. I got good at it on the playstation even though you can only dodge left and right.

This has been my biggest complaint about the entire unreal series. Epic just ignores people with this problem.

I want to play on PC.

Comment

Working...
                              X