2k's Rocket Scientist

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2k's Rocket Scientist

If you like Rcam then you will love this video; it has some fantastic Rcam work and a lot of it. Vegaskill has produced a powerful and easy to use tool for filmmakers to exploit.
    You would think that a frag video exclusively featuring Air Rockets would get repetitive. I tried to achieve a balance between frags, music, atmosphere and pacing. I wanted a sharp and polished 7 minutes of uT3 frag heaven.

Featuring a pounding soundtrack that perfectly captures the ebb and flow of the action. It’s a movie full of Air Rocket frags, very cool fX and a ripping pace.
    I went for a quality encode and slick packaging in various formats; what more can you ask for!

You can download the full package at www.kaoshq.com , this link includes the very cool 1080p version, plus 3DTV version, plus Unused Footage movie and other goodies like funny Bonus and more stuff… I hope you all like it… Cya!

2k's Rocket Scientist on youtube link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A4ABq...z2VWqS2StD7q0=

Comment

Those are some great kills, shown in a well done movie. I find myself always going for the splash damage kills with the rockets. Recenlt I have been going for the direct hits with the flak balls. I find these kills more gratifying than a moving combo.

Comment

Originally posted by ummie4 View Post
        Those are some great kills, shown in a well done movie. I find myself always going for the splash damage kills with the rockets. Recenlt I have been going for the direct hits with the flak balls. I find these kills more gratifying than a moving combo.
        Nothing is more satisfying than a moving combo, other than a sweet lift or Jump boot combo. Moral of story is COMBOS are COMBORIFIC!

Comment

I didn't like this very much. And I think you should take my opinion in high regards considering I am the greatest UT champion since Chad Dawson.

Comment

Working...
          X