• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images...ttattoook.jpg/

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by SpY View Post
    Does it have a design on the back, by any chance?

Leave a comment:

• replied

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Found a UT3 shirt and ordered one ~ http://www.bonanza.com/listings/Unre...Shirt/34620226

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I once took a T-****, but the flat end balanced on the bottom of the bowl, and then the shaft leaned over and scraped my left ball.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    i win my t shirt from flag BUt google
    epic t ****s

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Bl!tz~ View Post
    lol....here s ze unreal belly

[ATTACH=CONFIG]6389[/ATTACH]

@ummie : i really dig what u ve done with that piece of metal,i first though it was lazer cut, does the "pressured watercut" work on inox too? i saw guys using it for customizing bikes but it was only on "classical" metals....i m a fan of inox and i need some advice on how the easiest way to cut it
    Yes laser or water jet can cut that material. I am hesitated to get more of these made and sell them to you guys, even if it is just to cover costs, and not make a profit. I don't think Epic would approve of someone selling their registered trademark with out their permission.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    rofl! i never come home with new tatoos...i do tem myself here home with a glass....:neckpain neckpain! cough cough oioioioi...

Leave a comment:

• replied
    lol ^^
    Well, you're right, overdoing it isn't so good either. Apart from that, I think your family might get angry if you come home with a new Unreal related tatoo. I can imagine it, they'll shout and say "you should have chosen a Tournament lettering instead!".

Just kidding.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    hm?nope!...i have enough with the complete "unreal" one, need some free places for next adventures ,14 years of fun worth a lil unreal here or there but i dont want to look like a UT addict customized pc case!..even if i m really tempted by the iron guard with the flag....lolz

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I'm also a fan of inox and "inoxx".
    I think I'll get myself such a medallion too.

Hey Blitz, how about you put the classic U logo on your belly? I think it would look even better then!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    lol....here s ze unreal belly

Click image for larger version

Name:	u5.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	7.5 KB
ID:	3248761

@ummie : i really dig what u ve done with that piece of metal,i first though it was lazer cut, does the "pressured watercut" work on inox too? i saw guys using it for customizing bikes but it was only on "classical" metals....i m a fan of inox and i need some advice on how the easiest way to cut it

Leave a comment:

• replied
    OK with all this tat talk can the guy that has the Unreal tat post his picture of it again Sly i think it was you? Or Blitz

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I think if you tattoo/make a shirt/make other swag, Epic would be fine with it as long as you don't sell it. Then it'd be pretty much free advertising.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Got my UT 3 T shirt when I bought my second copy I think it was the special edition version?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X